Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller are currently shooting their Sin City prequel in Texas, and the recent casting announcements suggest the return to Basin City is going to be just as awesome as the first film. Speaking to MTV, Rodriguez gave a few hits at just what the new additions have been up to and confirmed Bruce Willis’ Hartigan, who was killed in the original, will also make a welcome return.
He also commented that the new film, which hits cinemas on the 14th October, will be shot in 3D and that the aforementioned deal with the ‘Dame’ worth killing for – Ava Lord – is still to be be finalised.
[Juno Temple] just shot, she was fantastic. Her and Ray Liotta played together, they were amazing. Jeremy Piven shot just last night… we were shooting last night, all night. There are some characters from the book. It might surprise people who they play »
- Craig Hunter
Similar News ItemsJoseph Gordon-Levitt
- Movie News: First Photo of Joseph Gordon-Levitt in 'The Walk;' Scarlett Johansson in Freaky 'Lucy' Clip (From Movies.com. 14 July 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- First look at Jgl from Robert Zemeckis' Philippe Petit biopic The Walk (From JoBlo. 14 July 2014, 3:31 AM, PDT)
- 2014 World Cup Players And Their Celebrity Lookalikes (From VH1.com. 13 July 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- [Media] - "Sin City: A Dame To Kill For" New trailer (From OhMyGore. 12 July 2014, 5:51 AM, PDT)
- 10 of geek cinema's more curious quirks of fate (From Den of Geek. 10 July 2014, 6:20 AM, PDT)
- In Defence Of... Michael Bay, Hollywood's action movie king (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 10 July 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Joe Carnahan Re-Cutting Stretch, Will Debut It At A Festival Later This Year (From We Got This Covered. 14 July 2014, 6:38 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Director Joe Carnahan Talks Stretch; Is Re-Cutting the Film and Plans to Debut It at a Festival This Year (From Collider.com. 13 July 2014, 8:43 PM, PDT)
- Jessica Alba Shows Stunning Bikini Body on Steamy Beach Vacation With Husband Cash Warren in Mexico: Pictures (From Us Weekly. 13 July 2014, 7:02 AM, PDT)