The adorable singer/ actress debuted a laid-back look with her hair worn down & breezy and decorated with flowers at at a show for Unicef in New York January 19, 2013–what do you think of her bohemian style? Sound off below!
Selena Gomez, 20, was a vision in free-flowing waves and daisies to match her bare feet! The singer is definitely debuting a more laid-back side post Bieber breakup. The look is soft and pretty and feminine and we think Selena looks better than ever! You can easily recreate Selena’s effortless waves with a thick curling iron like
Hot Tools 2 Inch Curling Iron with Ceramic Ti Tourmaline ➚.
Selena’s post breakup beauty
Perhaps Selena’s performance was a therapeutic way for her to release Biebs once and for all! Selena took to the stage and sang Justin Timberlake’s classic breakup song, ‘Cry Me A River.’ The song is about cheating, so, »
- Jennifer Tzeses
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Did Marilyn Manson v Justin Bieber Beef Even Happen? Rocker Lets Howard Stern Read Texts (From The Wrap. 19 September 2017, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Marilyn Manson Over T-Shirt Drama: "If I Was an A--hole That Wasn't My Intention" (From E! Online. 19 September 2017, 2:25 PM, PDT)
- Electric Guest’s Asa Taccone: 5 Things to Know About the ‘Oh Devil’ Singer (From PEOPLE.com. 19 September 2017, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Simon Cowell’s Boy Band Prettymuch Drops Music Video for Debut Single “Would You Mind.” (From PEOPLE.com. 19 September 2017, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Is Making More Than $30 Million for Her Puma Collab (From E! Online. 18 September 2017, 3:12 PM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Says She and the Weeknd Basically 'Share Closets' These Days (From PEOPLE.com. 18 September 2017, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Flipping Fantastic! Britney Spears Shows Off Her Gymnastics Skills in a New Workout Video (From PEOPLE.com. 19 September 2017, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- 8 Times Stars Shamelessly Spilled Other Celebs' Secrets (From PEOPLE.com. 14 September 2017, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- Red Sparrow Trailer Brings Jennifer Lawrence Into the Spy Game (From MovieWeb. 14 September 2017, 7:55 AM, PDT)