News Louisa Mellor Jan 21, 2013
Disclaimer shields up as the latest 50th anniversary rumour arrives without quotes, context, or indeed, a source...
Far be it from us to douse enthusiastic reporting on Doctor Who's forthcoming fiftieth anniversary with the waters of scepticism, but there's just a chance that the newest rumour is more enthusiasm than fact.
The Birmingham Mail is reporting, without source or quote, that "Show boss Steven Moffat is close to completing a script which will see the current Doctor, Matt Smith, needing the assistance of All his police box predecessors", going on to add that "Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy and Paul McGann have all signed up to record an anniversary audio adventure, and are keen to appear in the historic TV show, too. Christopher Eccleston is said to be reconsidering an earlier decision not to take part, and David Tennant – a friend of »
Similar News ItemsMatt Smith (XI)
- ‘Doctor Who: 8×09 – Flatline’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 18 October 2014, 3:46 PM, PDT)
- James Cameron on Terminator success: 'He just does not give a f**k' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 16 October 2014, 9:29 AM, PDT)
- We Review Mummy on the Orient Express (From Kasterborous. 14 October 2014, 4:33 AM, PDT)
David Tennant (I)
- John Ostrander: Doctor McCrankypants (From Comicmix. 19 October 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Gracepoint, Ep. 1.03, “Episode Three” highlights desperation and paranoia in small town (From SoundOnSight. 17 October 2014, 5:14 PM, PDT)
- Gracepoint: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 October 2014, 1:31 PM, PDT)
"Doctor Who" (1963)
- Doctor Who, Ep. 8.08-09, “Mummy on the Orient Express” and “Flatline”: Clara channels the Doctor (From SoundOnSight. 19 October 2014, 5:32 PM, PDT)
- New Doctor Who Season 8,Episode 10 Dramatic Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 19 October 2014, 11:56 AM, PDT)
- Doctor Who blogging: “Flatline” (From FlickFilosopher. 19 October 2014, 11:04 AM, PDT)