Jj Abrams is lined up to make a biopic of the cyclist. Send us your front covers, titles, soundtrack and casting suggestions
Lance Armstrong's life is to be dramatised on the big screen. Jj Abrams is set to direct a movie that will take its lead from the forthcoming book Cycle of Lies: The Fall of Lance Armstrong by New York Times reporter Juliet Macur.
Abrams did a decent job with Star Trek and Super 8, but we're here to help him out with some suggestions. We want to know your ideas for the film title, tagline, soundtrack and cast members. If you're feeling very creative, email us a mocked-up front cover to email@example.com and we'll publish the best responses.
Some of your best suggestions
There Will Be Blood Transfusions
Lord of the Syringes
Fear and Loathing in Le Mans
Epo Brother Where Art Thou »
- Paul Campbell
Similar News ItemsLeonardo DiCaprio
- Interview: Gianni Capaldi talks Puncture Wounds, a.k.a. A Certain Justice (From Flickeringmyth. 9 July 2014, 2:31 AM, PDT)
- How do we fix the movie rating scale? (From SoundOnSight. 8 July 2014, 12:38 PM, PDT)
- 150 random celebrities, painstakingly sorted into Hogwarts houses (From EW.com - PopWatch. 8 July 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
Robert Downey Jr.
- 10 Actors And Their Surprising Music Careers (From The Hollywood News. 10 July 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- First Look: Ian McKellen as Sherlock Holmes in Mr. Holmes Film (From Worst Previews. 9 July 2014, 5:52 PM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr. Expecting Third Child (From The Hollywood Reporter. 9 July 2014, 3:22 PM, PDT)
- Why 'Apes' Director Matt Reeves Needs to Direct a 'Star Wars' Movie (From Movies.com. 10 July 2014)
- Has Doctor Who Showrunner Stephen Moffat Been Offered A Star Wars Movie? (From We Got This Covered. 9 July 2014, 8:37 PM, PDT)
- Casting Net: Jonah Hill in talks for the Coen Brothers' 'Hail, Caesar!,' more (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 9 July 2014, 5:33 PM, PDT)