Kim Kardashian may be with Kanye West now -- and even preggers with his baby! -- but the family is still talking about her ex-husband, Kris Humphries. On the season premiere of "Kourtney & Kim Take Miami," Khloe had some candid words about her one-time brother-in-law.
Actually, technically they are still family, as that divorce has yet to be finalized. According to Us Magazine, though, it's Humphries who's dragging things down in court.
"I used to feel like it was a dream," Khloe said to her sister. "I feel like it never really happened." Perhaps that's because it turned out to be such a short period of their lives.
"It was a really expensive dream that won’t leave me alone," Kim said of the ongoing drama. At least Khloe likes her new boyfriend a lot better, saying he's "so much better than Humphries."
The new season of "Kourtney & Kim Take »
- Jason Hughes
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- The Kardashian-Jenners Take Their Sam Smith Obsession to the Next Level (From Popsugar. 30 January 2015, 10:35 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Khloé Bring Cleavage, Side Boob and Lots of Leg to Sam Smith Show! (From E! Online. 30 January 2015, 9:34 AM, PST)
- Best Super Bowl Commercials Ever: See Cindy Crawford, Betty White, Mean Joe Greene and More! (From E! Online. 30 January 2015, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Battle of the Baby Ballads: How Kanye West's "Only One" and Jay Z's "Glory" Stack Up (From E! Online. 30 January 2015, 10:37 AM, PST)
- Rihanna Topless and '90s-Esque for 'i-d' Magazine (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 January 2015, 7:06 AM, PST)
- Ellen Snaps a Birthday Selfie With Music's Biggest Superstars (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 January 2015, 8:48 PM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian -- Dodges Ticket for Banging ... An Illegal U-Turn (From TMZ. 28 January 2015, 8:25 AM, PST)
- Kanye West -- I'm Not Signing that Pic ... That's Kim's Other Wedding! (From TMZ. 25 January 2015, 12:46 PM, PST)
- Khloe Kardashian Not Going After NBA Star Robin Lopez, Despite Report (From GossipCop. 20 December 2014, 4:30 PM, PST)