Kim Kardashian may be with Kanye West now -- and even preggers with his baby! -- but the family is still talking about her ex-husband, Kris Humphries. On the season premiere of "Kourtney & Kim Take Miami," Khloe had some candid words about her one-time brother-in-law.
Actually, technically they are still family, as that divorce has yet to be finalized. According to Us Magazine, though, it's Humphries who's dragging things down in court.
"I used to feel like it was a dream," Khloe said to her sister. "I feel like it never really happened." Perhaps that's because it turned out to be such a short period of their lives.
"It was a really expensive dream that won’t leave me alone," Kim said of the ongoing drama. At least Khloe likes her new boyfriend a lot better, saying he's "so much better than Humphries."
The new season of "Kourtney & Kim Take »
- Jason Hughes
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian
- Is Brooklyn Beckham Headed to Hollywood? (From Popsugar. 14 July 2014, 7:50 AM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan Considers Fleeing The Country, Katherine Heigl Doesn’t Get Why People Dislike Her + More Of Today’s First Dibs (From VH1.com. 14 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Lea Michele Tweets on Anniversary of Cory Monteith's Death; Brody Jenner Attends Reggie Bush's Wedding: Top Weekend Stories (From Us Weekly. 13 July 2014, 2:24 PM, PDT)
- Kanye Has Some Airport Advice for You (From Vulture. 14 July 2014, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Kanye gives tips for airport navigation in unearthed reality show clip (From EW.com - PopWatch. 14 July 2014, 7:28 AM, PDT)
- 'South Park' Creators Ink Streaming Deal With Hulu (From Rolling Stone. 14 July 2014, 5:37 AM, PDT)
- Convict Who Claims Affair with Kim -- He's a Scumbag, Lawyer Says (From TMZ. 9 July 2014, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- Dentist Tries to Make Killing Off Kim Kardashian's Mouth! (From TMZ. 9 July 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- 30 of Khloe Kardashian’s Craziest Quotes: Happy 30th Birthday! (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 June 2014, 11:51 AM, PDT)