A test of motherhood for Kim Kardashian on the season premiere of "Kourtney & Kim Take Miami." Though Kim didn't know she was pregnant yet, she got another gift of life from Kanye West. He got her a pet kitten named Mercy. Right away, there was a lot of talk about just how well Kim would do being responsible for another life.
Kourtney didn't have a lot of faith in her little sister. "She’s never gonna be able to take care of it," she said. "She’s gonna be over this cat in five seconds."
Kim was definitely over the fact that the kitten wasn't yet potty-trained. "I had no idea kittens weren’t already trained to just go in the litter box," she said, disgusted at the thought of having to clean up the poop. But she powered through and got the job done.
For every triumphant moment, though, »
- Jason Hughes
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Khloe Kardashian Bashes Rumor She Booted Brother Rob Kardashian Out Of Her Home (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 December 2014, 6:12 PM, PST)
- See the First Photo of Kourtney Kardashian's New Son, Reign! (From Popsugar. 21 December 2014, 10:32 AM, PST)
- Turns Out Kim Kardashian's Closet Is a Lot Like Ours (Photo) (From PEOPLE.com. 21 December 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- 14 things we learned from Madonna about the 'Rebel Heart' surprise (From Hitfix. 22 December 2014, 1:52 AM, PST)
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian argue over Christmas in Paris? (From National Ledger. 21 December 2014, 5:29 PM, PST)
- Inside Lance Bass & Michael Turchin's Wedding: the Venue, Menu and Celeb Guests (From PEOPLE.com. 21 December 2014, 5:15 PM, PST)