Adam Sandler’s latest movie That’s My Boy hits DVD shelves today and it got me thinking that it was about time we did an Adam Sandler top 10. It’s easy to poke fun at some of his recently movies but I am a rather big fan of his work and thought I’d compile a list of my favourite Sandler movies, many of which I know you’ll love too.
That’s My Boy is released on DVD and Blu-ray today (synopsis below) so have a look at the list below and let me know what you think.
While still in his teens, Donny (Adam Sandler) fathered a son, Todd (Andy Samberg), and raised him as a single parent up until Todd’s 18th birthday. Now, after not seeing each other for years, Todd’s world comes crashing down on the eve of his wedding when an uninvited Donny suddenly shows up. »
- David Sztypuljak
Similar News ItemsAdam Sandler (I)
- CinemaCon: Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore Named Stars of the Year (From The Hollywood Reporter. 11 March 2014, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- CinemaCon honours for Barrymore, Sandler (From ScreenDaily. 11 March 2014, 11:54 AM, PDT)
- Mark Wahlberg to be honoured with MTV Generation Award (From Flickeringmyth. 11 March 2014, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- Andy Samberg Got a Bizarre Wedding Gift (From Popsugar. 11 March 2014, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Andy Samberg and Seth Meyers Debate David Copperfield's Penis: ‘Magic’ or ‘Hung Like a Rhinocerous’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 11 March 2014, 7:36 AM, PDT)
- Review: Seth Rogen and Zac Efron wage a hilarious war as ill-suited 'Neighbors' (From Hitfix. 9 March 2014, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- Clueless: What the cast did after hit teen comedy (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 11 March 2014, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- Why ‘12 Years a Slave’ Is the Most Satisfying Oscar Winner in Years (From Variety - Film News. 3 March 2014, 4:15 PM, PST)
- Top 200 Most Anticipated Films for 2014: #63. Errol Morris’ Holland, Michigan (From ioncinema. 26 February 2014, 5:15 AM, PST)