New York, Jan ary 21: Madonna is continuing her war against her former trainer Tracy Anderson, sources have revealed.
The pair, who worked together for three years, had a contentious split in 2009 and now Madge's new trainer Nicole Winhoffer is getting in on the fight.
According to sources, Winhoffer and Madonna are releasing their new range of workout DVDs 'Hard Candy Fitness: Addicted to Sweat,' "as a way to get back at Anderson, whose DVD series has become a major part of her empire.
"This is not about being competitive with Tracy. It's just timing. Nicole was on tour with Madonna all over the world, so she wasn't available. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsNicole 'Snooki' Polizzi
- Snooki Celebrates Her First Wedding Anniversary With Sweet and Sassy Letter to Jionni Lavalle: "Love You Forever" (From E! Online. 29 November 2015, 2:50 PM, PST)
- Coco Gives Birth to a Baby Girl: See the First Photo of Her & Ice-t's Daughter Chanel (From E! Online. 28 November 2015, 10:57 AM, PST)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Chicago Fire, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Supernatural, Bones, Flash, Scorpion and More (From TVLine.com. 18 November 2015, 4:03 PM, PST)
"Anderson Live" (2011)
- 29th Leeds International Film Festival Review – Black Mass (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 26 November 2015, 12:10 AM, PST)
- E!s ‘The Soup’ Ending After Joel McHale’s Current Season Wraps this December (From Variety - TV News. 18 November 2015, 11:25 AM, PST)
- New Young And The Restless 2015,November 16th Episode Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 14 November 2015, 10:31 AM, PST)