Los Angeles, Jan 21: Singer-actress Selena Gomez, who split from her on-now-off-again boyfriend Justin Bieber recently, has documented their break-up in her new album. She admits she is looking forward to letting her fans know everything she went through.
"I think for me, it was actually interesting to see that towards the middle of me recording my record, a big turn happened to me and it was incredible to see how I applied that to music because I have never done that before and it's great," Gomez told MTV news, reports contactmusic.com.
"I think the older I am getting, the more I am just kind of like I am cool to share my side of the stories as much as I can, so I am having a lot of fun," she added.
The 20-year-old. »
- Rahul Kapoor
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber -- My Bodyguard Did Not Throw a Man Down Hotel Stairs (From TMZ. 7 December 2013, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift’s Cat, Khloe Kardashian’s Puppy & More: Best Pet Pics Of 2013 (From HollywoodLife. 7 December 2013, 5:30 AM, PST)
- This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 7 December 2013, 5:24 AM, PST)
- Oops! Miley Did It Again (From Popsugar. 7 December 2013, 10:56 AM, PST)
- Selena Gomez Lip-Syncs & Drops F-Bomb At Jingle Ball (From HollywoodLife. 7 December 2013, 9:43 AM, PST)
- Ariana Grande Disses Selena Gomez For Lip-Syncing At Jingle Ball (From HollywoodLife. 7 December 2013, 9:40 AM, PST)