Sundance is in full swing, and recently we attended a screening of Jim Mickle's remake of We Are What We Are (original review here). Read on for a transcript from the festivities, and look for a review of the remake coming soon!
We Are What We Are, picked up by eOne Entertainment this year in Berlin, is directed by Stake Land's Jim Mickle and is based on the 2010 Mexican film and Cannes Film Festival entry Somo Lo Que Hay. Andrew D. Corkin and Nicholas Shumaker produce.
Mickle moved Mexican director Jorge Michel Grau’s picture about a family of cannibals from its original setting of Mexico City to a poor part of the Catskills region in New York state.
Q: What the fuck was that all about? »
Similar News ItemsReese Witherspoon
- 17 Photos of Reese Witherspoon and Ava Phillippe That Will Make You Do a Double Take (From Popsugar. 22 July 2016, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Reese Witherspoon Bonds With Her Son Deacon on an Action-Packed Hiking Trip (From Popsugar. 22 July 2016, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Divergent Film Franchise to Conclude as TV-Movie, Followed by Series (From TVLine.com. 20 July 2016, 3:51 PM, PDT)
Gangster Squad (2013)
- Original Aquaman Ideas Scrapped, New Script To Be Based On Treatment By James Wan And Geoff Johns (From LatinoReview. 22 July 2016, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- Aquaman Taps Gangster Squad Scribe Will Beall (From We Got This Covered. 22 July 2016, 1:23 PM, PDT)
- Will Beall writing Aquaman script (From Flickeringmyth. 22 July 2016, 1:03 PM, PDT)
The Master (2012)
- Matt Smith webchat – your questions on fear, football and a female Doctor Who (From The Guardian - TV News. 19 July 2016, 5:59 AM, PDT)
- 7-Minute Video Essay Breaks Down The Work Of Paul Thomas Anderson’s Cinematographer Robert Elswit (From The Playlist. 26 June 2016, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Amy Adams’ Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Arrival’ Gets November Release (From Variety - Film News. 16 June 2016, 5:59 PM, PDT)