Sundance is in full swing, and recently we attended a screening of Jim Mickle's remake of We Are What We Are (original review here). Read on for a transcript from the festivities, and look for a review of the remake coming soon!
We Are What We Are, picked up by eOne Entertainment this year in Berlin, is directed by Stake Land's Jim Mickle and is based on the 2010 Mexican film and Cannes Film Festival entry Somo Lo Que Hay. Andrew D. Corkin and Nicholas Shumaker produce.
Mickle moved Mexican director Jorge Michel Grau’s picture about a family of cannibals from its original setting of Mexico City to a poor part of the Catskills region in New York state.
Q: What the fuck was that all about? »
Similar News ItemsReese Witherspoon
- 'Inherent Vice' Poster Celebrates Thanksgiving (From MovieWeb. 28 November 2014, 10:32 AM, PST)
- Oscars: Where’s the Competition in the Actress Categories? (From Variety - Film News. 28 November 2014, 10:19 AM, PST)
- Interview: Is Laura Dern Still "Wild" At Heart? (From FilmExperience. 27 November 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
Gangster Squad (2013)
- 'Gangster Squad' Star -- Now That I'm Famous ... My High School Bf Is Stalking Me (From TMZ. 20 November 2014, 12:40 AM, PST)
- Happy 34th Birthday, Ryan Gosling! See the Actor's Hottest Pics (From E! Online. 12 November 2014, 8:30 AM, PST)
- Look Back at Ryan Gosling's Heartthrob Evolution (From Popsugar. 11 November 2014, 4:38 AM, PST)
The Master (2012)
- Is Joaquin Phoenix the prescription for Marvel's 'Doctor Strange'? (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 28 August 2014, 2:41 PM, PDT)
- YouTube Commenters Break Down the 2013 Oscar Nominees (From NextMovie. 23 January 2013, 7:00 AM, PST)
- 'Amour' and Ang Lee Score London Critics' Circle Awards (From Backstage. 22 January 2013, 10:11 AM, PST)