Sundance is in full swing, and recently we attended a screening of Jim Mickle's remake of We Are What We Are (original review here). Read on for a transcript from the festivities, and look for a review of the remake coming soon!
We Are What We Are, picked up by eOne Entertainment this year in Berlin, is directed by Stake Land's Jim Mickle and is based on the 2010 Mexican film and Cannes Film Festival entry Somo Lo Que Hay. Andrew D. Corkin and Nicholas Shumaker produce.
Mickle moved Mexican director Jorge Michel Grau’s picture about a family of cannibals from its original setting of Mexico City to a poor part of the Catskills region in New York state.
Q: What the fuck was that all about? »
Similar News ItemsReese Witherspoon
- Cameron Diaz planning holiday for Gwyneth Paltrow? (From RealBollywood. 23 April 2014, 12:19 AM, PDT)
- Pregnant Celebrities - Drew Barrymore Gives Birth to Baby Girl, Frankie Barrymore Kopelman (From National Ledger. 22 April 2014, 5:01 PM, PDT)
- Jewelry Designer Irene Neuwirth on What to Do in Venice (From E! Online. 21 April 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
Gangster Squad (2013)
- 'The Lego Movie' Is Coming to Blu-ray and DVD June 17th (From MovieWeb. 17 April 2014, 12:56 PM, PDT)
- Emma Stone Wears a Salvation Army Suit, Five Sizes Too Big! (From E! Online. 9 April 2014, 11:32 AM, PDT)
- "The Amazing Spider-Man 2": Enter Emma Stone (From SneakPeek. 6 April 2014, 7:05 PM, PDT)
The Master (2012)
- YouTube Commenters Break Down the 2013 Oscar Nominees (From NextMovie. 23 January 2013, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Shia Labeouf Drops Acid, And 10 Other Extreme Things Actors Have Done For Roles (From TheFabLife - Movies. 22 January 2013, 4:30 PM, PST)
- 'Amour' and Ang Lee Score London Critics' Circle Awards (From Backstage. 22 January 2013, 10:11 AM, PST)