Sundance is in full swing, and recently we attended a screening of Jim Mickle's remake of We Are What We Are (original review here). Read on for a transcript from the festivities, and look for a review of the remake coming soon!
We Are What We Are, picked up by eOne Entertainment this year in Berlin, is directed by Stake Land's Jim Mickle and is based on the 2010 Mexican film and Cannes Film Festival entry Somo Lo Que Hay. Andrew D. Corkin and Nicholas Shumaker produce.
Mickle moved Mexican director Jorge Michel Grau’s picture about a family of cannibals from its original setting of Mexico City to a poor part of the Catskills region in New York state.
Q: What the fuck was that all about? »
Similar News ItemsReese Witherspoon
- Oscars 2015: 5 early predictions for next year's nominations (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 7 March 2014, 9:37 AM, PST)
- Viral Video Chart: The Beatles, Reese Witherspoon and Transformers (From The Guardian - Film News. 6 March 2014, 11:34 PM, PST)
- Drew Barrymore, Reese Witherspoon & Cameron Diaz Have a Girls' Getaway in Napa! (From TooFab. 6 March 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
Gangster Squad (2013)
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Review: 10 Things to Know About the Spartan Sequel (From Moviefone. 6 March 2014, 1:00 AM, PST)
- 300: Rise of an Empire | Review (From ioncinema. 5 March 2014, 8:30 AM, PST)
- 300: Rise of an Empire review: Artemisia rocks (From FlickFilosopher. 4 March 2014, 2:34 PM, PST)
The Master (2012)
- YouTube Commenters Break Down the 2013 Oscar Nominees (From NextMovie. 23 January 2013, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Shia Labeouf Drops Acid, And 10 Other Extreme Things Actors Have Done For Roles (From TheFabLife - Movies. 22 January 2013, 4:30 PM, PST)
- 'Amour' and Ang Lee Score London Critics' Circle Awards (From Backstage. 22 January 2013, 10:11 AM, PST)