Belle was terrified; Rumple's heart was broken ;and Cora returned to cause more havoc.
But "In the Name of the Brother" may have found Storybrooke's worst trouble yet in the eyes of a stranger.
Back in the Fairy Tale World… First off, Henry was right. Dr. Frankenstein's Monster is not a fairy tale. I've always considered it more of a horror story. I know some will disagree, but I've never been thrilled that they've incorporated this story into the show.
The one I felt true sorrow for was Dr. Frankenstein's brother. All Gerhardt did was try to help his sibling. For his trouble he was shot, turned into a monster and even when he begged to be put out of his misery his brother turned him down. I couldn't quite be sure if he swore to save him out of love, hope or ego.
In Storybrooke, our favorite characters contemplated murder. »
- email@example.com (Christine Orlando)
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Rumour: Ewan McGregor in talks to play Obi-Wan Kenobi in Star Wars: Episode VIII (From Flickeringmyth. 9 February 2016, 12:52 AM, PST)
- Star Wars Rebels season 2 episode 12 review: Legends Of The Lasat (From Den of Geek. 9 February 2016, 12:27 AM, PST)
- Eddie Redmayne leading BAFTA buzz (From ScreenDaily. 8 February 2016, 10:00 PM, PST)
Mary Margaret (II)
- Once Upon A Time Season 5,Episode 11 Three New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 5 December 2015, 11:06 AM, PST)
- New Once Upon A Time Season 5,Episode 11 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC (From OnTheFlix. 5 December 2015, 10:57 AM, PST)
- 'Once Upon a Time' Winter Finale Photos: Emma Faces Off Against Hook (From BuddyTV. 3 December 2015, 12:33 PM, PST)