Belle was terrified; Rumple's heart was broken ;and Cora returned to cause more havoc.
But "In the Name of the Brother" may have found Storybrooke's worst trouble yet in the eyes of a stranger.
Back in the Fairy Tale World… First off, Henry was right. Dr. Frankenstein's Monster is not a fairy tale. I've always considered it more of a horror story. I know some will disagree, but I've never been thrilled that they've incorporated this story into the show.
The one I felt true sorrow for was Dr. Frankenstein's brother. All Gerhardt did was try to help his sibling. For his trouble he was shot, turned into a monster and even when he begged to be put out of his misery his brother turned him down. I couldn't quite be sure if he swore to save him out of love, hope or ego.
In Storybrooke, our favorite characters contemplated murder. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Christine Orlando)
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Daily Dead’s 2015 Holiday Gift Guide & Giveaways: Day One- Black Friday Deals & More! (From DailyDead. 26 November 2015, 5:50 PM, PST)
- New ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Spot Focuses on Adam Driver’s Kylo Ren (From Variety - Film News. 26 November 2015, 4:27 PM, PST)
- Ron Howard on turning down Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace and superhero movies (From Flickeringmyth. 26 November 2015, 2:20 PM, PST)
Mary Margaret (II)
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 5.10 Photos: Hook Seeks Revenge Against Gold (From BuddyTV. 25 November 2015, 11:54 AM, PST)
- Once Upon a Time Photos: Dark Hook vs. Rumple, Zelena Wants Her Baby (From TVLine.com. 25 November 2015, 9:26 AM, PST)
- Snow White and Prince Charming Are Living Their Own Fairy Tale in Real Life (From BuzzSugar. 17 November 2015, 5:02 PM, PST)