It’s time for another episode of Wgtc Radio, the official podcast of We Got This Covered! Remember to subscribe for free in iTunes by following this link!
Since nothing major is happening in the world of gaming or movies this week, co-host Sean Chapman and I decided to take things easy this week and simple talk about what’s on our minds. Which, in this case, means PlayStation network issues, downloadable video games like Journey and Tokyo Jungle, a horrible shopping experience at Best Buy, and Kathryn Bigelow’s acclaimed Zero Dark Thirty. There is no one particular topic this episode, but with lots of lively discussion (and over-the-top vulgarity) about some fun and interesting movies and games, this turned out to be a surprisingly entertaining podcast!
Enjoy, and join us next when we will hopefully offer a full review of the 2-part animated Batman: The Dark Knight Returns movie. »
- Jonathan R. Lack
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight (2008)
- Hans Zimmer Reteams With ‘Planet Earth II’ Co-Composers for ‘Blue Planet II’ Score (From Indiewire. 27 March 2017, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- Hans Zimmer Reteams With ‘Planet Earth II’ Co-Composers for ‘Blue Planet II’ Score (From Indiewire Television. 27 March 2017, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- Justice League: breaking down the new trailer (From Den of Geek. 25 March 2017, 12:17 PM, PDT)
Zero Dark Thirty (2012)
- Jessica Chastain and Niki Caro on “The Zookeeper’s Wife” and the Importance of Recognizing Women in… (From Women and Hollywood. 27 March 2017, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- What Happened to the Women Directors in Hollywood? Part 5: 2000–2017 (From Women and Hollywood. 24 March 2017, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Chris Pratt Jokes About Looking 'Skeletal,' Mocks Body Shamers on Instagram (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 March 2017, 5:45 PM, PDT)
Kathryn Bigelow (I)
- MGM, Annapurna strike output deal (From ScreenDaily. 27 March 2017, 2:57 PM, PDT)
- Megan Ellison’s Annapurna Partners With MGM for International Releases (From Variety - Film News. 27 March 2017, 12:01 PM, PDT)
- MGM & Annapurna Seal Multi-Year Movie Distribution Deal (From Deadline. 27 March 2017, 10:32 AM, PDT)