Tom Cruise is the latest victim of jokers who call 911 to request a large police response at a celebrity's house, in the hope that a Swat team will turn up on the doorstep
Age: A few years old.
Appearance: Sudden. Armed.
Don't tell me. Those gun freaks in America have started shooting flies, haven't they? Dear God, what is the world coming to ... No, it's not that. "Swatting" is a new kind of prank.
Like planking and milking? Ooh, how modern! Let's see – does it mean "hitting a stranger and pretending you were just shooing a fly off them"? Or "inhaling as many cans of Vapona as you can before you fall on your back and start spinning round with your legs in the air"? No. No. It's nothing to do with flies. It is the practice of making a call to the emergency services so they send a large, »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus & Demi Lovato: ‘Choice Hottie’ Showdown (From HollywoodLife. 23 May 2013, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- ‘Metallica Through the Never’ Trailer: A New Twist on the 3D Concert Movie (From Screen Rant. 23 May 2013, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Bill Hader Compares Saturday Night Live Hosts: Disses Justin Bieber, Calls Justin Timberlake a "Class Act" (From E! Online. 23 May 2013, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- Katie Holmes Goes Nuts - Over Squirrel (From PEOPLE.com. 23 May 2013, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Star Trek' Actress Suspects Nasa Is Hiding Proof Aliens Exist (From Huffington Post. 23 May 2013, 10:46 AM, PDT)
- 'Twilight' dominates Teen Choice Awards nominations (From EW.com - PopWatch. 23 May 2013, 6:52 AM, PDT)
Simon Cowell (I)
- 'Britain's Got Talent': Who do you want to win? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 23 May 2013, 8:43 AM, PDT)
- 'Britain's Got Talent': Attraction still favourites to win series (From Digital Spy - TV news. 23 May 2013, 7:46 AM, PDT)
- 'Does Someone Have to Go?' Fox says office reality show isn't evil (From EW.com - Inside TV. 23 May 2013, 7:19 AM, PDT)