Tom Cruise is the latest victim of jokers who call 911 to request a large police response at a celebrity's house, in the hope that a Swat team will turn up on the doorstep
Age: A few years old.
Appearance: Sudden. Armed.
Don't tell me. Those gun freaks in America have started shooting flies, haven't they? Dear God, what is the world coming to ... No, it's not that. "Swatting" is a new kind of prank.
Like planking and milking? Ooh, how modern! Let's see – does it mean "hitting a stranger and pretending you were just shooing a fly off them"? Or "inhaling as many cans of Vapona as you can before you fall on your back and start spinning round with your legs in the air"? No. No. It's nothing to do with flies. It is the practice of making a call to the emergency services so they send a large, »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- TLC Postpones European Leg of World Tour After T-Boz Injures Her Neck (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 September 2017, 9:16 AM, PDT)
- Here Are the 2017 Latin Grammy Awards Nominees! (From BuzzSugar. 26 September 2017, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber & Niall Horan’s Dinner: Could There Be A Musical Collaboration Between The Two? (From HollywoodLife. 25 September 2017, 9:19 PM, PDT)
- The Mummy | Blu-ray Review (From ioncinema. 26 September 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Domhnall Gleeson Explains Why He’s In So Many 2017 Films (From Screen Rant. 26 September 2017, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Will Tom Cruise's American Made Fly High at the Box Office? (From MovieWeb. 26 September 2017, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- The Voice: Season 13 Ratings (Mondays) (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 September 2017, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- The Voice Season 13 Premiere: Great Voices Leads to Throwing Stuff (From TVovermind.com. 26 September 2017, 12:34 PM, PDT)
- Bella Thorne, Katy Perry & More Sexy Celebs Who Kissed A Girl & Liked It (From HollywoodLife. 26 September 2017, 9:34 AM, PDT)