Since Mondays are just the worst, we here at Zap2it have decided to give your week a much-needed wake-up call with 10 TV teasers -- just to remind you that when the work day is over, your DVR waits to welcome you home.
This week's Monday Kickstart has some fun spoilers from "Vampire Diaries" and "Teen Wolf," plus dish from "Pretty Little Liars" executive producer Oliver Goldstick on whether the show can go on after Aria, Spencer, Emily, and Hanna graduate and leave Rosewood.
"The Vampire Diaries": In "The Originals" backdoor pilot (Episode 20 this season), Klaus will meet the beautiful and intelligent Camille, a psychology student at Tulane in New Orleans. Like Elena before her, Cami is a human, unaware of the "supernatural storm" brewing around her -- but she's certainly intrigued by the darker side of the French Quarter. She'll be particularly drawn to Klaus, because as a smart and curious student, »
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- The Vampire Diaries Casting News and a Clip from the Mid-Season Finale Episode 5.10 - Fifty Shades of Grayson (From Dread Central. 6 December 2013, 4:59 PM, PST)
- Analysis: How can 'Sound of Music' solve a problem like NBC Thursday? (From Hitfix. 6 December 2013, 4:26 PM, PST)
- Fox Expands the Sleepy Hollow Season Finale and Adjusts the Return Date of The Following (From Dread Central. 6 December 2013, 3:39 PM, PST)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Ratings Soared For The Sound of Music Live! (From BuzzSugar. 6 December 2013, 12:25 PM, PST)
- Lose Your Head Over These New Stills from American Horror Story: Coven Episode 3.09 (From Dread Central. 6 December 2013, 12:24 PM, PST)
- What Will The Next American Horror Story Be About? (From TVovermind.com. 6 December 2013, 12:23 PM, PST)
Adam Levine (V)
- ‘Sound of Music Live’: Sing Along with Twitter (From Variety - TV News. 5 December 2013, 6:07 PM, PST)
- Bryan Singer teases Apocalypse appearance in an X-Men movie in 2016 (From Flickeringmyth. 5 December 2013, 1:49 PM, PST)
- 'The Voice' exit Q&A: Matthew Schuler talks song choices, Team Xtina, and the future (From EW.com - PopWatch. 5 December 2013, 1:39 PM, PST)