While much of Hollywood is stuck with a negative reputation, it’s always good to see an actor going out of their way with an act of pure kindness for one of their fans. One of those uplifting stories is what we bring you today. On Friday, Christian Bale called one of his biggest fans, Zach Guillot, an 8-year-old child who’s battling Leukemia, showing that he doesn’t need a cape and a cowl to be a hero.
They talk a fair bit about Batman and then talk about how the weather in Seattle is similar to Bale’s home, England. Bale also asks Zach about dressing up as Batman for Halloween and seems to genuinely enjoy hearing how big of a fan Zach is.
One of the best parts of the call is when Bale talks about the whole point of the films being that anyone can be Batman, »
- Alex Lowe
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- Rumoured Plot Details For Warner Bros ‘Justice League’ (From The Hollywood News. 6 December 2013, 5:32 PM, PST)
- Christian Bale gets 'Good Morning America' flashback in 26-year-old clip (From Pop2it. 6 December 2013, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Ben Affleck’s Whitey Bulger Film Gets Rewrite, Casey Affleck Says Wife-Swap Tale ‘The Trade’ Will Be Like 'Slap Shot' (From The Playlist. 6 December 2013, 7:41 AM, PST)
- Fire vs. Water at the Domestic Box Office (From Alt Film Guide. 7 December 2013, 12:17 AM, PST)
- Palm Springs Film Fest: 'American Hustle' to Receive Ensemble Performance Award (From The Hollywood Reporter. 6 December 2013, 10:50 PM, PST)
- This Ain't California, Nebraska, Frozen: what to see at the cinema this week (From The Guardian - Film News. 6 December 2013, 10:00 PM, PST)
Terminator Salvation (2009)
- New 'Terminator' TV series in development alongside restarted movie franchise (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 6 December 2013, 1:50 PM, PST)
- ‘Jurassic World’ Casting: ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Star Chris Pratt in Final Talks (From Screen Rant. 6 December 2013, 11:14 AM, PST)
- 'Out of the Furnace' Review: 10 Things to Know About the Christian Bale Thriller (From Moviefone. 5 December 2013, 3:00 AM, PST)