While much of Hollywood is stuck with a negative reputation, it’s always good to see an actor going out of their way with an act of pure kindness for one of their fans. One of those uplifting stories is what we bring you today. On Friday, Christian Bale called one of his biggest fans, Zach Guillot, an 8-year-old child who’s battling Leukemia, showing that he doesn’t need a cape and a cowl to be a hero.
They talk a fair bit about Batman and then talk about how the weather in Seattle is similar to Bale’s home, England. Bale also asks Zach about dressing up as Batman for Halloween and seems to genuinely enjoy hearing how big of a fan Zach is.
One of the best parts of the call is when Bale talks about the whole point of the films being that anyone can be Batman, »
- Alex Lowe
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- 13 films that could be in the running for an Oscar in 2018 (From ScreenDaily. 28 February 2017, 12:07 AM, PST)
- First Trailer for Tarantino-Inspired Crime Thriller 'The Mason Brothers' (From FirstShowing.net. 27 February 2017, 3:50 PM, PST)
- Running the Maze: "Arrival" and the Cinema of Denis Villeneuve (From MUBI. 25 February 2017, 9:30 AM, PST)
- Study Ranks American Actors’ British Accents, and Vice Versa (From Variety - Film News. 27 February 2017, 4:29 PM, PST)
- Logan: Director James Mangold on His Second Wolverine Movie (From LRM Online. 27 February 2017, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Go All In With A New Video Essay Rundown Of Method Actors (From The Playlist. 24 February 2017, 11:28 AM, PST)
Terminator Salvation (2009)
- How Common Prepared For John Wick: Chapter 2 & Gives Awesome Green Lantern Tidbit (From LRM Online. 14 February 2017, 1:06 PM, PST)
- 41 trailer scenes that didn’t make the final film (From Den of Geek. 6 February 2017, 3:24 AM, PST)
- 'The Bold and the Beautiful' Star Heather Tom Will Guest Co-Host Entertainment Tonight on Friday! (From Entertainment Tonight. 2 February 2017, 6:00 AM, PST)