While much of Hollywood is stuck with a negative reputation, it’s always good to see an actor going out of their way with an act of pure kindness for one of their fans. One of those uplifting stories is what we bring you today. On Friday, Christian Bale called one of his biggest fans, Zach Guillot, an 8-year-old child who’s battling Leukemia, showing that he doesn’t need a cape and a cowl to be a hero.
They talk a fair bit about Batman and then talk about how the weather in Seattle is similar to Bale’s home, England. Bale also asks Zach about dressing up as Batman for Halloween and seems to genuinely enjoy hearing how big of a fan Zach is.
One of the best parts of the call is when Bale talks about the whole point of the films being that anyone can be Batman, »
- Alex Lowe
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- Box Office: 'The Martian' Just Shy of 'Gravity' With Powerful $55M U.S. Launch (From The Hollywood Reporter. 4 October 2015, 6:59 AM, PDT)
- Weekend Box Office: 'The Martian' Lands At Number One (From Moviefone. 4 October 2015, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Two Prestigious Space Movies Battle It Out for October Box Office Record - Which Actually Belongs to a Lowbrow Comedy (From Alt Film Guide. 3 October 2015, 9:48 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Casey Affleck, Woody Harrelson & Kate Winslet Star in The First Trailer For John Hillcoat’s ‘Triple 9’ (From The Playlist. 4 October 2015, 6:24 AM, PDT)
- Michael Fassbender jokes he "studied Ashton Kutcher" to play Steve Jobs (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 4 October 2015, 3:01 AM, PDT)
- “Bridge of Spies” represents one of the few unseen Oscar hopefuls left (From Hollywoodnews.com. 2 October 2015, 5:52 AM, PDT)
Terminator Salvation (2009)
- Terminator franchise now “on hold indefinitely” (From Den of Geek. 1 October 2015, 11:03 PM, PDT)
- Daily Dead’s 2015 Halloween Horrors TV Calendar (From DailyDead. 1 October 2015, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Watch the first episode of the stop-motion superhero comedy SuperMansion (From Flickeringmyth. 25 September 2015, 7:30 AM, PDT)