Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's romance might still seem puzzling to many, but a woman who dated the rapper for two years is offering some insight into their relationship, revealing that she thinks Kardashian "fits into his brand."
Brooke Crittendon, an aspiring actress who dated West from 2004 to 2006, opened up to The Sun about her thoughts on West's relationship with Kardashian.
“For Kanye, what other person besides Kim Kardashian is there?" said Crittendon. “There’s Halle Berry, J.Lo and Beyonce, but they are all taken. She fits into his brand. Part of being untouchable is having what other people want. It’s about saying, ‘Everybody wants her and she wants me.' That makes sense in Kanye’s world."
Adding, "I know he has had a thing with her for a while. I’m sure he watched her [sex] tape. After we broke up, we caught up as friends and he mentioned her, »
- Cavan Sieczkowski
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian
- Pregnant Celebrities - Khloe Kardashian Rips Kim K's Critics (From National Ledger. 22 May 2013, 9:36 AM, PDT)
- ‘Ellen’ Stages Mini ‘Friends’ Reunion With Jennifer Aniston & More (From HollywoodLife. 22 May 2013, 8:19 AM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis Introduces Ashton Kutcher to Her Parents (From Popsugar. 22 May 2013, 7:42 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian’s Baby Shower — More Details Revealed (From HollywoodLife. 22 May 2013, 9:17 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Sent Ballerina "Music Box" Baby Shower Invitations to Beyonce and Fergie (From Us Weekly. 22 May 2013, 4:47 AM, PDT)
- Kanye West has been pushing me to return to music, says Will Smith (From RealBollywood. 22 May 2013, 12:59 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review - Epic (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 22 May 2013, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Beyoncé, Angelina Jolie and Oprah Winfrey Among Forbes' Most Powerful Women (From E! Online. 22 May 2013, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- Beyoncé, J Lo, Florence London concert for BBC One (From Digital Spy - TV news. 22 May 2013, 7:38 AM, PDT)