Zap2it: You were the first-season winner of "Rachael vs. Guy Celebrity Cook-Off." Does that up the stakes for you against Guy Fieri in returning for the show's new season?
Rachael Ray: You know what? Guy and I are both very competitive people, but everybody's playing for charity ... and seeing how hard everyone works, no matter whose team they're on, there's a certain amount of keeping it in perspective. You're excited for whoever the winner turns out to be, because they've truly earned it.
Zap2it: How would you describe the nature of your rivalry with Guy?
Rachael Ray: We're a lot like brother and sister, so it's fun for us. It's like friends ribbing each other.
Zap2it: With the busy schedule that also includes your syndicated weekday talk show and the book tour you recently finished, how comfortably does the making of "Celebrity Cook-Off" fit in for you? »
Similar News ItemsFood Network [us]
- Comedians on Food Network? Scripps Seeks Laughs to Court Younger Crowd (From Variety - TV News. 4 March 2016, 12:26 PM, PST)
- Deirdre O’Hearn to Replace Bob Tuschman as Food Network Svp (From Variety - TV News. 21 January 2016, 7:52 AM, PST)
- Weekly Ratings: World Series Lifts Fox to Rare Victory (From Variety - TV News. 4 November 2015, 5:06 AM, PST)
- Guy’s Family Road Trip: Is It Worth the Watch? (From TVovermind.com. 18 August 2017, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Guy Fieri (‘Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives’) on 5th straight Emmy nomination: ‘Of course I want to win!’ [Exclusive Video] (From Gold Derby. 17 August 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- I Hart Food: New Show on Food Network You Should Try (From TVovermind.com. 16 August 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
"Rachael Ray" (2006)
- J.J. Abrams Reunites with Mark Hamill in Nightcap's Season 2 Finale (From PEOPLE.com. 1 August 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Chrissy Teigen Says Daughter Luna Refuses to Eat What She Cooks: 'I Take It Personally!' (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 May 2017, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- Chrissy Teigen Talks Baby Luna: ‘She Will Not Eat My Food’ (From ET Canada. 18 May 2017, 1:22 PM, PDT)