Los Angeles, Jan 21: One Direction singer Niall Horan has splashed $1.5 million on a new home here. The house boasts of a swimming pool and games room, but builders refused to build a bar because he is under the legal drinking age in the Us.
"The guarded community, where Niall lives when he is in La is a good investment and it's packed with celebrity neighbours. As well as the Kardashians, other residents include Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne and Jennifer Lopez," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"Niall wanted a permanent place in the States because One Direction will be spending a lot more time there this year and he didn't. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lopez (I)
- 2015 American Music Awards Nominees Announced -- Who Made the Cut?! (From TooFab. 13 October 2015, 8:48 AM, PDT)
- 2015 American Music Awards Nominations Announced (From E! Online. 13 October 2015, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- American Music Awards: Taylor Swift Leads Nominations (From The Hollywood Reporter. 13 October 2015, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- American Music Awards 2015: Complete list of nominations (From Gold Derby. 13 October 2015, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Outsiders Trailer: New Wgn America Drama Has Sons of Anarchy Vibe (From TVLine.com. 13 October 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- American Music Awards: Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran lead nominations, Justin Bieber mostly snubbed (From Gold Derby. 13 October 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 9 stars the world Needs as a fifth X Factor judge, from Tom Jones and Nadiya... to Steve Brookstein (From Digital Spy - TV news. 9 October 2015, 10:23 AM, PDT)
- James Corden Gets "Touchy-Feely" With Jamie Lee Curtis and Sharon Osbourne (From Popsugar. 8 October 2015, 6:55 AM, PDT)
- Sharon Osbourne is saddened by The X Factor's ratings slide (From Digital Spy - TV news. 8 October 2015, 6:36 AM, PDT)