Washington, Jan ary 20(Ani): Taylor Swift has tweeted that Michael J. Fox has spoken to her and that "they are good" after the 'Spin City' actor opened up to a magazine about how he would feel if the singer were to pursue his son, Sam.
Fox admitted to New York Magazine's Vulture that he doesn't "keep up" with young Hollywood, but said he wouldn't be in favor of Swift dating his son, according to UsMagazine.com.
He even criticised Swift saying that she builds a career by writing songs about everybody she goes out with.
The 'Back to the Future' star also made up fake Swift-Fox break-up song titles ("Sam You Piece of Sh-t,". »
- Machan Kumar
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Best & Worst Dressed at the 2015 Cfda Fashion Awards: Diane Kruger, Chrissy Teigen & More! (From E! Online. 1 June 2015, 6:52 PM, PDT)
- Gigi Hadid Rocks Gold Jumpsuit at Cfda Fashion Awards: Is She Taking Style Tips From Bff Taylor Swift? (From E! Online. 1 June 2015, 5:14 PM, PDT)
- Lauren Conrad Cut Words Like "Skinny" Out of Her Vocabulary (From Popsugar. 1 June 2015, 10:58 AM, PDT)
Back to the Future (1985)
- What’s Up Doc?: Sheffield & AFI Docs Signal the Summer Fest Drought (From ioncinema. 1 June 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- The Flash: a brief history of DC’s parallel universes (From Den of Geek. 30 May 2015, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- Movies Under the Stars: Summer Outdoor Screenings in NYC (From The Hollywood Reporter. 29 May 2015, 12:27 PM, PDT)
Michael J. Fox (I)
- ‘Back to the Future’ fans, now you can be en vogue with inside-out pants (From Hitfix. 27 May 2015, 7:50 AM, PDT)
- The Good Wife, Ep. 6.22: “Wanna Partner?” puts a troubled season out of its misery (From SoundOnSight. 11 May 2015, 3:43 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Good Wife’ Season Finale Sets Stage For 2016 Campaign (Spoilers) (From Variety - TV News. 10 May 2015, 10:30 PM, PDT)