Washington, Jan 20: Lady Gaga is set to perform at Tuesday's inauguration ball for White House staffers, it has been revealed.
During the last inauguration festivities, Jay-z reportedly performed at it.
According to one attendee, Jay-z rapped a riff on one of his hit songs, '99 Problems but George Bush Ain't One,' to the delight of the throngs of young staffers who worked to elect Obama in 2008. (Ani) »
- Amith Ostwal
Similar News ItemsLady Gaga
- Lady Gaga Returns to Her Wild Style in Cheeky Satin Marc Jacobs Hot Pants (From PEOPLE.com. 23 October 2016, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga Performs New Songs From ‘Joanne’ On ‘SNL’ [Video] (From Uinterview. 23 October 2016, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- Kanye West Says He Won’t Attend the Grammys If Frank Ocean Isn’t Nominated (From PEOPLE.com. 23 October 2016, 12:47 PM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato and John Mayer Reportedly Get Close at an La Club (From Popsugar. 23 October 2016, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour Special Coming to Showtime — Watch Teaser (From TVLine.com. 21 October 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- The 1 Celebrity-Inspired Group Halloween Costume You Haven't Thought of Yet (From Popsugar. 18 October 2016, 3:35 PM, PDT)
- Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Get in "Formation" (From E! Online. 21 October 2016, 5:25 PM, PDT)
- Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Star in Beyoncé ‘Formation’ Parody Video — Watch (From Indiewire. 21 October 2016, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- Goldie Hawn and Amy Schumer Dancing to "Formation" Is Everything You Never Knew You Needed (From Popsugar. 21 October 2016, 12:10 PM, PDT)