New Delhi, Jan 20: Move over, monkey caps and skull caps. Stylish hats and caps, available in a wide variety of designs and colours, are a hit this winter. Designers suggest newsboys, berets and cloches to top up your style well.
"Hats have made an amazing comeback this season. The berets and the cloche hats in bright colours, as well as in black and white, are very much in vogue for women. The floppy hat has also found itself back in vogue at brunches and derby events," designer Shouger Merchant Doshi told Ians.
Internationally, celebrities like Kate Middleton, Victoria Beckham, Kim Kardashian and Penelope Cruz are known for their fascination with the accessory. In India, a few women like Aishwarya Rai, Sonam Kapoor and. »
- Smith Cox
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Growing Baby Bump in Tight Workout Gear (From E! Online. 3 July 2015, 7:16 PM, PDT)
- Hello Kitty Being Developed As Feature Film, World Collectively Falls Into Despair (From We Got This Covered. 3 July 2015, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- Another Period, Ep. 1.02, “Divorce”: You know the old chestnut (From SoundOnSight. 3 July 2015, 8:49 AM, PDT)
- Oscar-Nominated Film Series: First 'Pirates of the Caribbean' One of Most Enjoyable Summer Blockbusters of Early 21st Century (From Alt Film Guide. 29 June 2015, 4:13 PM, PDT)
- "Lucy," "Colombiana" Sequels In Development (From Dark Horizons. 26 June 2015, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- Lucy 2 And Colombiana 2 Both In The Works (From We Got This Covered. 26 June 2015, 9:48 AM, PDT)
- Eva Longoria's Sexy Bikini Body Breaks All the Rules - Literally (From Popsugar. 1 July 2015, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- David Beckham Gets a Minion Tattoo Picked Out by Daughter Harper: See the Cute Pic! (From E! Online. 30 June 2015, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- David Beckham and Son Brooklyn Look Like Twins in Matching Hats (From TooFab. 24 June 2015, 3:15 PM, PDT)