New Delhi, Jan 20: Move over, monkey caps and skull caps. Stylish hats and caps, available in a wide variety of designs and colours, are a hit this winter. Designers suggest newsboys, berets and cloches to top up your style well.
"Hats have made an amazing comeback this season. The berets and the cloche hats in bright colours, as well as in black and white, are very much in vogue for women. The floppy hat has also found itself back in vogue at brunches and derby events," designer Shouger Merchant Doshi told Ians.
Internationally, celebrities like Kate Middleton, Victoria Beckham, Kim Kardashian and Penelope Cruz are known for their fascination with the accessory. In India, a few women like Aishwarya Rai, Sonam Kapoor and. »
- Smith Cox
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian Has a Red-Hot Day With Kanye West (From Popsugar. 15 March 2014, 11:28 AM, PDT)
- Too Drab: What the Heck Are They Wearing?!? (From TooFab. 15 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Kim, Kanye's wedding guests to sign confidentiality agreement (From RealBollywood. 15 March 2014, 4:55 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Michael Fassbender On His Character In ‘The Counsellor’ [Exclusive] (From The Hollywood News. 14 March 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- The Counsellor DVD Review (From The Hollywood News. 14 March 2014, 2:57 AM, PDT)
- Oscars 2014: Jennifer Lawrence's Bff Laura Simpson writes hilarious tell-all essay about her night (From Pop2it. 8 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Las Vegas Spice Girls? Emma Bunton Sees a Perfect Fit in Sin City (From National Ledger. 15 March 2014, 10:04 AM, PDT)
- Chris Evans Is Looking to Settle Down, Victoria Beckham Works Out in Stilettos, Kenan Thompson Is Pregnant (From ReelzChannel. 14 March 2014, 7:09 AM, PDT)
- Victoria Beckham Tries Out A Treadmill Desk -- In Heels! (From TooFab. 13 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)