New Delhi, Jan 20: Move over, monkey caps and skull caps. Stylish hats and caps, available in a wide variety of designs and colours, are a hit this winter. Designers suggest newsboys, berets and cloches to top up your style well.
"Hats have made an amazing comeback this season. The berets and the cloche hats in bright colours, as well as in black and white, are very much in vogue for women. The floppy hat has also found itself back in vogue at brunches and derby events," designer Shouger Merchant Doshi told Ians.
Internationally, celebrities like Kate Middleton, Victoria Beckham, Kim Kardashian and Penelope Cruz are known for their fascination with the accessory. In India, a few women like Aishwarya Rai, Sonam Kapoor and. »
- Smith Cox
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Kim Kardashian Makes Weight Loss Goal: Weighs 120 Lbs, Lost 80 on Atkins Diet (From TheImproper.com. 26 July 2016, 10:19 AM, PDT)
- Michael Jordan Pens a Powerful Letter About Racial and Social Unrest: "I Can No Longer Stay Silent" (From Popsugar. 26 July 2016, 7:55 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen Reveal They Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding (From PEOPLE.com. 25 July 2016, 9:50 PM, PDT)
- Colombian Ciro Guerra’s ‘Embrace of the Serpent’ Sweeps the 3rd Platino Awards (From Variety - Film News. 24 July 2016, 8:41 PM, PDT)
- Platino Awards: Telefe, Telefonica Studios Board Ricardo Darin Starrer ‘Black Snow’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 24 July 2016, 7:34 AM, PDT)
- Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Raises Nearly $45 Million at Auction Gala (From Variety - Film News. 21 July 2016, 10:14 AM, PDT)
Catherine Duchess of Cambridge
- Secrets from the Queen's Closet: The Hidden Meanings Behind Her Amazing Clothes (From PEOPLE.com. 25 July 2016, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Prince William: Prince George Was "Far too Spoiled" on 3rd Birthday (From E! Online. 24 July 2016, 12:37 PM, PDT)
- Prince William Jokes About "Spoilt" Prince George at a Racing Event With Kate Middleton (From Popsugar. 24 July 2016, 8:54 AM, PDT)