The actress is eager to move on after her split and is seeking professional help to boost her confidence around men, reports contactmusic.com.
"It was after her birthday at the end of December that Katie decided it was time to give her love life a different approach," a source told Grazia magazine.
"She's had one-to-one sessions and the occasional phone session, and she's learning how to approach people, as well as dating and flirting tips to get her confidence back."
"With a little bit of help, Katie. »
- Diksha Singh
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Best of the Week: David Foster Wallace, Christian Petzold, Fall Fests and More (From Thompson on Hollywood. 1 August 2015, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- Friday Box Office: Cruise and 'Mission: Impossible' Do Their Part, But Grosses Lag (From Thompson on Hollywood. 1 August 2015, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- Christopher McQuarrie Talks ‘Rogue Nation,’ Not Reshooting His Ending & More Tom Cruise Collaborations (From The Playlist. 1 August 2015, 9:22 AM, PDT)
Katie Holmes (I)
- Stefania Owen Is ‘All We Had’ For Katie Holmes (From Deadline. 31 July 2015, 7:34 PM, PDT)
- Marvel vs. Pixels: Weekend Box Office Will Be Fight to the Death Between Sandler Critical Dud and Ant-Man Rudd (From Alt Film Guide. 24 July 2015, 11:12 PM, PDT)
- TooFab or TooDrab?! See This Week's Best and Worst Dressed Stars (From TooFab. 24 July 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)