The actress is eager to move on after her split and is seeking professional help to boost her confidence around men, reports contactmusic.com.
"It was after her birthday at the end of December that Katie decided it was time to give her love life a different approach," a source told Grazia magazine.
"She's had one-to-one sessions and the occasional phone session, and she's learning how to approach people, as well as dating and flirting tips to get her confidence back."
"With a little bit of help, Katie. »
- Diksha Singh
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Watch: You've Never Seen This Version of Cuba Gooding Jr.'s Classic Oscar Speech (From Movies.com. 10 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Reunited 'Entourage' gang to present Mark Wahlberg with MTV Generation Award (From Hitfix. 10 March 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Mark Wahlberg to Receive Generation Award at the '2014 MTV Movie Awards' (From MovieWeb. 10 March 2014, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Last Lap: How Is Katie Holmes Taking Over New York’s Social Scene? (From TheFabLife - Movies. 10 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Inside Stacy Keibler's Surprise Wedding (From Popsugar. 10 March 2014, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Katie Holmes to Play Manhattan Socialite in Upcoming ABC Pilot (From PEOPLE.com. 10 March 2014, 10:45 AM, PDT)