The "Dark Knight Rises" actor and Riley often stay apart from each other due to their careers.
While he admits it is hard, they make sure they meet up as often as possible, reports contactmusic.com
"I like to go no longer than three weeks without seeing Charlotte but it can be tricky because we both go to opposite sides of the globe, then we have to meet in the middle. We're managing so far," Hardy told More! magazine.
Hardy says he tries to be a good partner.
- Shiva Prakash
Similar News ItemsTom Hardy (I)
- Tom Hardy to explore the Antarctic as Ernest Shackleton in new biopic (From Flickeringmyth. 22 October 2016, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Taboo’ New Promos: Tom Hardy Seeks Revenge in These Cryptic Teasers for his FX Miniseries (From Indiewire Television. 21 October 2016, 6:47 AM, PDT)
- ‘Taboo’ New Promos: Tom Hardy Seeks Revenge in These Cryptic Teasers for his FX Miniseries (From Indiewire. 21 October 2016, 6:47 AM, PDT)
- BBC Radio 4 announces 2 new Neil Gaiman dramas (From Den of Geek. 26 September 2016, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- London Has Fallen — Blu-ray DVD review (From Scorecard Review. 14 June 2016, 3:36 PM, PDT)
- London Has Fallen Blu-Ray Preview Blows Up Chelsea Bridge | Exclusive (From MovieWeb. 14 June 2016, 11:44 AM, PDT)