The "Dark Knight Rises" actor and Riley often stay apart from each other due to their careers.
While he admits it is hard, they make sure they meet up as often as possible, reports contactmusic.com
"I like to go no longer than three weeks without seeing Charlotte but it can be tricky because we both go to opposite sides of the globe, then we have to meet in the middle. We're managing so far," Hardy told More! magazine.
Hardy says he tries to be a good partner.
- Shiva Prakash
Similar News ItemsTom Hardy (I)
- Mad Max: Fury Road gets the Mario Kart treatment (From Flickeringmyth. 23 May 2015, 11:27 AM, PDT)
- ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ and ‘Mario Kart 8’ Got Mashed Up And It’s Genius (Video) (From The Wrap. 23 May 2015, 8:41 AM, PDT)
- "Mad Max: Fury Road" - 'The Good, The Bad and The Ugly' (From SneakPeek. 22 May 2015, 6:22 PM, PDT)
- Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell: episode one recap – The Friends of English Magic (From The Guardian - TV News. 17 May 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell episode 1 review: The Friends Of English Magic (From Den of Geek. 17 May 2015, 10:54 AM, PDT)
- Tom Hardy on addiction: 'I would have sold my mother for crack' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 15 May 2015, 4:53 AM, PDT)