The "Dark Knight Rises" actor and Riley often stay apart from each other due to their careers.
While he admits it is hard, they make sure they meet up as often as possible, reports contactmusic.com
"I like to go no longer than three weeks without seeing Charlotte but it can be tricky because we both go to opposite sides of the globe, then we have to meet in the middle. We're managing so far," Hardy told More! magazine.
Hardy says he tries to be a good partner.
- Shiva Prakash
Similar News ItemsTom Hardy (I)
- Former Pro Wrestler, Nathan Jones, makes his Bollywood debut in A Flying Jatt (From Bollyspice. 18 August 2016, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- What Villain Should Be in Ben Affleck's Solo Batman Movie? Vote for Your Pick (From The Hollywood Reporter. 16 August 2016, 1:48 PM, PDT)
- 2016 Fall Movie Preview: 34 Indie Films to See This Season (From Indiewire. 15 August 2016, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- London Has Fallen — Blu-ray DVD review (From Scorecard Review. 14 June 2016, 3:36 PM, PDT)
- London Has Fallen Blu-Ray Preview Blows Up Chelsea Bridge | Exclusive (From MovieWeb. 14 June 2016, 11:44 AM, PDT)
- Win A Copy Of London Has Fallen (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 5 June 2016, 11:49 AM, PDT)