Los Angeles, Jan 20: Actress Emma Stone has denied she was drunk while on stage to present an Academy Award in 2012.
The "Help" star took to the stage with Ben Stiller at the 2012 ceremony to present the Best Visual Effects honour to the team behind "Hugo". But Stone's giddy demeanour led to rumours that she was high on alcohol before her appearance.
However, she says she didn't get drunk until after she stepped off stage, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"We pretended that Ben had been to the Oscars many times and I was this really overly enthusiastic Oscar presenter. I was very excited, and he was not... A lot of people thought it was something else: When I came offstage, they were saying, 'You were so drunk!' And I wasn't.. »
- Anita Agarwal
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Visits Children's Hospital in Full Costume (From The Hollywood Reporter. 1 August 2015, 7:29 PM, PDT)
- Irrational Man – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 30 July 2015, 5:02 PM, PDT)
- Lucky Louie, Ep. 1.08: “Get Out” bungles a statutory rape plot (From SoundOnSight. 29 July 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Here’s The First Zoolander 2 Teaser Trailer! (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 2 August 2015, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- ‘Zoolander 2’ Trailer: Ben Stiller Returns to Model Form in New Teaser (Video) (From The Wrap. 2 August 2015, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Ben Stiller displays his intelligence in the first teaser for Zoolander II (From JoBlo. 2 August 2015, 10:53 AM, PDT)