“Gay or Not Gay?!” is literally the name of the game played this Tuesday on The New Normal (NBC, 9/8c). In order to win, the gang is going to have to use its very best gaydar on the special subjects at hand: John Stamos and Mark Consuelos.
In the following exclusive promo, Rocky and Jane discover that their respective crushes (Stamos and Consuelos) might not actually be interested in them… ever. So, what else can they do but plan a dinner party with the whole fam-damily to try and uncover the pair’s sexual orientation?
Related | New Normal, Modern Family, »
- Megan Masters
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- The End Of The Tour Review [IFFBoston 2015] (From We Got This Covered. 24 April 2015, 6:01 PM, PDT)
- USA Network Cancels Sirens After Two Seasons (From TVovermind.com. 22 April 2015, 10:59 AM, PDT)
- The Cutest Couples at Coachella This Year! (From Popsugar. 21 April 2015, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- 9 Things We Want to See on 'Fuller House' (From Moviefone. 24 April 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen Return To TV -- '90 Favorites Coming to Nickelodeon! (From TooFab. 23 April 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Jerry O'Connell: My Twins Know Rebecca Romijn Was Married to John Stamos (From Us Weekly. 23 April 2015, 6:02 AM, PDT)
"The New Normal" (2012)
- Chloe Sevigny Returning to ‘American Horror Story’ as Series Regular (From Variety - TV News. 24 March 2015, 11:40 AM, PDT)
- John Stamos Reveals Women Have Asked Him for After-Sex Selfies—Plus, Find Out His ''Only True'' Lovemaking Advice! (From E! Online. 20 March 2015, 8:28 PM, PDT)
- John Stamos Says Women Ask Him for After-Sex Selfies (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 March 2015, 1:08 PM, PDT)