“Gay or Not Gay?!” is literally the name of the game played this Tuesday on The New Normal (NBC, 9/8c). In order to win, the gang is going to have to use its very best gaydar on the special subjects at hand: John Stamos and Mark Consuelos.
In the following exclusive promo, Rocky and Jane discover that their respective crushes (Stamos and Consuelos) might not actually be interested in them… ever. So, what else can they do but plan a dinner party with the whole fam-damily to try and uncover the pair’s sexual orientation?
Related | New Normal, Modern Family, »
- Megan Masters
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- Our Staff Picks: TV Shows to Watch the Week of June 26, 2017 (From Variety - TV News. 26 June 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Sofia Vergara’s Latino-Focused Media Company Raze Launches Digital Platform (From The Wrap. 26 June 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 6/25/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 June 2017, 3:39 PM, PDT)
- Drake Bell Shows Off Six-Pack Abs Amid Feud With 'Drake & Josh' Co-Star Josh Peck (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 June 2017, 6:10 PM, PDT)
- Bob Saget Thinks He Looks Like the Cholula Hot Sauce Woman — Do You Agree? (From PEOPLE.com. 21 June 2017, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- Josh Peck Is "Really Hurt" by Drake Bell's Twitter Rant About His Wedding (From Popsugar. 21 June 2017, 7:10 AM, PDT)
"The New Normal" (2012)
- ‘In the Envelope’ Podcast Episode 2: Andrew Rannells and Aubrey Plaza (From Backstage. 5 June 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Ryan Murphy On The Risk And Reward Of Setting His Own Path – Deadline Disruptors (From Deadline TV. 27 May 2017, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Ryan Murphy On The Risk And Reward Of Setting His Own Path – Deadline Disruptors (From Deadline. 27 May 2017, 2:00 PM, PDT)