Related: Actors Who've Played Presidents
Mrs. Obama debuted her shoulder-length bob with eye-level bangs via Twitter on her birthday, Thursday, January 17, and she told Rocsi that Dr. Jill Biden may have had an influence on her.
"I've been coveting [Dr. Biden's] bangs for four years," joked Mrs. Obama, quipping that they're "the bang sisters." She also revealed that husband President Barack Obama gave her a "beautiful necklace" as a recent birthday gift.
On the topic of Lance Armstrong's interview with Oprah in which he admits to doping, Mrs. Obama said, "I didn't even get a chance to see it. It's a sad situation for everyone who's watching ... I think we have to remember all the people that have been helped and who will continue to need »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Where are the cast of Coyote Ugly now? Here's what happened to Piper Perabo, LeAnn Rimes and the coyotes (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 3 August 2015, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- Emmy episode analysis: Elizabeth Banks brings both laughs and tears to 'Modern Family' role (From Gold Derby. 3 August 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Dante Di Loreto Named President of TV at Chernin Entertainment (From Variety - TV News. 3 August 2015, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama (From Rolling Stone. 4 August 2015, 9:14 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Fallon Spoofs Donald Trump in Fake Phone Call to Barack Obama (Video) (From The Wrap. 4 August 2015, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers' (From Rolling Stone. 4 August 2015, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- Katy Perry and John Mayer back together again? (From National Ledger. 4 August 2015, 1:05 AM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Didn't Even Invent the Phrase "Conscious Uncoupling" (From Popsugar. 3 August 2015, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- This Is 1 Musical Collaboration We Did Not See Coming (From Popsugar. 31 July 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)