It’s Taylor’s turn to speak! The country cutie took to Twitter to address Michael J. Fox’s diss, when he said, ‘What a way to build a career,’ referring to Taylor writing songs about everyone she dates.
Taylor Swift’s fans were outraged when Michael J. Fox said it’d be a really bad idea for his son, Sam, 23, to date Taylor, also 23, telling her to “back off.” Now, Taylor is finally speaking out about the diss!
“Hey everybody, Michael J. Fox got in touch with me today and we are good,” Taylor told her 23 million Twitter followers. “Thank you for having my back.”
At the Jan. 13 Golden Globes award ceremony, host Tina Fey hilariously poked fun at Taylor, and told her to “stay away from Michael J. Fox‘s son,” while Michael sat and laughed nervously in the audience. »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Britney Spears Takes The Helium Challenge, Covers Taylor Swift’s ‘Shake It Off’ (From ET Canada. 30 September 2016, 5:48 PM, PDT)
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child! (From Popsugar. 30 September 2016, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Baby No. 2 (From E! Online. 30 September 2016, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Lorne Michaels Breaks Silence on Taran Killam, Jay Pharoah’s ‘SNL’ Exits (From Variety - TV News. 30 September 2016, 2:53 PM, PDT)
- Alec Baldwin on Why He Agreed to Play SNL's New Trump: 'I'm Doing It for Donald' (From PEOPLE.com. 30 September 2016, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- Lorne Michaels Breaks Silence on Leslie Jones Twitter Attacks (From Rolling Stone. 30 September 2016, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- Dunkirk Makes Christopher Nolan the Highest Paid Director in Hollywood (From MovieWeb. 30 September 2016, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- ‘Dunkirk’: Christopher Nolan Earning Massive $20 Million Pay Day For World War II Epic (From Indiewire. 30 September 2016, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- Christopher Nolan Getting A Crazy Salary For His Upcoming World War II Epic Dunkirk. (From LatinoReview. 30 September 2016, 7:23 AM, PDT)