It’s Taylor’s turn to speak! The country cutie took to Twitter to address Michael J. Fox’s diss, when he said, ‘What a way to build a career,’ referring to Taylor writing songs about everyone she dates.
Taylor Swift’s fans were outraged when Michael J. Fox said it’d be a really bad idea for his son, Sam, 23, to date Taylor, also 23, telling her to “back off.” Now, Taylor is finally speaking out about the diss!
“Hey everybody, Michael J. Fox got in touch with me today and we are good,” Taylor told her 23 million Twitter followers. “Thank you for having my back.”
At the Jan. 13 Golden Globes award ceremony, host Tina Fey hilariously poked fun at Taylor, and told her to “stay away from Michael J. Fox‘s son,” while Michael sat and laughed nervously in the audience. »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Fyi, Katy Perry's "Bon Appétit" Song Is Not About Eating Food (From BuzzSugar. 28 April 2017, 6:59 AM, PDT)
- DeKoding KarJenner Style: The Meaning Behind Kourtney Kardashian’s ‘SPF1942’ Birthday Squad Swimsuits (From PEOPLE.com. 28 April 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Harry Styles Doesn't Consider Lgbtq Rights a 'Political' Issue: 'Equality Feels Much More Fundamental' (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 April 2017, 4:44 PM, PDT)
- 6 Milestones From Amal Clooney's Career That Prove She's a Legal Badass (From Popsugar. 28 April 2017, 4:05 AM, PDT)
- ‘Great News’ Off To Ok Ratings Start, ‘The Flash’ & ‘iZombie’ Tick Up In Return (From Deadline TV. 26 April 2017, 9:41 AM, PDT)
- TV Ratings: ‘Great News’ Debuts Solid on NBC (From Variety - TV News. 26 April 2017, 8:42 AM, PDT)
- Harry Styles Announces World Tour Kicking Off in September (From PEOPLE.com. 28 April 2017, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- Kurt Russell Stalks James Corden in Hilarious ‘Late Late Show’ Sketch (From Indiewire Television. 28 April 2017, 7:31 AM, PDT)
- Kurt Russell Stalks James Corden in Hilarious ‘Late Late Show’ Sketch (From Indiewire. 28 April 2017, 7:31 AM, PDT)