It’s Taylor’s turn to speak! The country cutie took to Twitter to address Michael J. Fox’s diss, when he said, ‘What a way to build a career,’ referring to Taylor writing songs about everyone she dates.
Taylor Swift’s fans were outraged when Michael J. Fox said it’d be a really bad idea for his son, Sam, 23, to date Taylor, also 23, telling her to “back off.” Now, Taylor is finally speaking out about the diss!
“Hey everybody, Michael J. Fox got in touch with me today and we are good,” Taylor told her 23 million Twitter followers. “Thank you for having my back.”
At the Jan. 13 Golden Globes award ceremony, host Tina Fey hilariously poked fun at Taylor, and told her to “stay away from Michael J. Fox‘s son,” while Michael sat and laughed nervously in the audience. »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Children's TV service Hopster skips and jumps onto Apple TV (From The Guardian - TV News. 6 May 2015, 6:23 AM, PDT)
- Here’s Taylor Swift’s Favorite 1989 Cover (From Vulture. 5 May 2015, 7:51 PM, PDT)
- Jason Alexander -- I Made Taylor Swift ... You're Welcome, Swifties (From TMZ. 5 May 2015, 4:19 PM, PDT)
- Captain America: Civil War Recruits Martin Freeman (From Obsessed with Film. 6 May 2015, 3:42 AM, PDT)
- 'Captain America 3' Adds 'Hobbit' Star Martin Freeman (From MovieWeb. 5 May 2015, 11:47 AM, PDT)
- Martin Freeman Joins ‘Captain America: Civil War’ (From Variety - Film News. 5 May 2015, 11:43 AM, PDT)
- Are these puppets fit for a king? Newzoids reveals its new Royal Family dolls (From Digital Spy - TV news. 5 May 2015, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- From Made in Chelsea to Murder in Successville: See Jamie Laing as a cop (From Digital Spy - TV news. 2 May 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Meghan Trainor duet with Harry Styles a challenge (From National Ledger. 1 May 2015, 2:33 AM, PDT)