It’s Taylor’s turn to speak! The country cutie took to Twitter to address Michael J. Fox’s diss, when he said, ‘What a way to build a career,’ referring to Taylor writing songs about everyone she dates.
Taylor Swift’s fans were outraged when Michael J. Fox said it’d be a really bad idea for his son, Sam, 23, to date Taylor, also 23, telling her to “back off.” Now, Taylor is finally speaking out about the diss!
“Hey everybody, Michael J. Fox got in touch with me today and we are good,” Taylor told her 23 million Twitter followers. “Thank you for having my back.”
At the Jan. 13 Golden Globes award ceremony, host Tina Fey hilariously poked fun at Taylor, and told her to “stay away from Michael J. Fox‘s son,” while Michael sat and laughed nervously in the audience. »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Elizabeth Banks Has Thoughtful Words For Taylor Swift on Social Media (From Popsugar. 5 October 2015, 8:47 PM, PDT)
- Britney Spears Crashes Kate Hudson's Game Night -- See the Pics! (From TooFab. 5 October 2015, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- See Taylor Swift's Girl Squad Reimagined as Superheroes: Selena Gomez, Karlie Kloss, Gigi Hadid and More! (From E! Online. 5 October 2015, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- What's New on TV, Netflix, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: October 5-11 (From Moviefone. 5 October 2015, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- What Pop Culture High Schooler Were You? (From SoundOnSight. 5 October 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Paging Saturday Night Live: 10 Celebs Who Should Host in Season 41 (From Us Weekly. 3 October 2015, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Vinyl: HBO Gives Another Peek at 1970s Drama (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 October 2015, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- Liam Payne Shoves Louis Tomlinson Onstage, Finds the Backlash Hilarious: See His Response! (From E! Online. 5 October 2015, 2:11 PM, PDT)
- Louis Tomlinson's Mom Connects One Direction to Sick 5-Year-Old Fan, Makes Her Dreams Come True (From E! Online. 5 October 2015, 11:38 AM, PDT)