Fox’s Fringe wrapped its run with a two-hour average of 3.21 million total viewers and a 1.0 rating, up 3 percent in viewers and even in the demo with the show ‘s Season 4 finale.
Versus last week, Fringe rose 31 and 25 percent, while delivering its largest audience in almost a year.
Related | Poll: The Fringe Series Finale — What Grade Do You Give It?
CBS’ Undercover Boss (9.5 mil/1.9) led the night in the demo, scoring its largest audience of the season and matching a season high in the demo. Blue Bloods (11.5 mil/1.5) drew Friday’s largest audience — with a season high — while matching its best demo of the season. »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Writer Aaron Rahsaan Thomas Inks Overall Deal With Sony Pictures TV (From Deadline TV. 23 August 2016, 12:42 PM, PDT)
- 3 Quick Reasons You're Going to Fall in Love With ABC's Conviction (From BuzzSugar. 18 August 2016, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Homeland Renewed for Seasons 7 And 8; Season 6 Premiere Date Set! (From TVfanatic. 11 August 2016, 5:11 PM, PDT)
"Malibu Country" (2012)
- From Dog Weddings to Malibu Country Fights, These Are the Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Storylines (From E! Online. 19 July 2016, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- ‘13 Reasons Why’ Netflix Series: Dylan Minnette & Katherine Langford Lead Cast (From Deadline TV. 8 June 2016, 5:23 PM, PDT)
- Dr. Ken: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 April 2016, 1:24 PM, PDT)