Park Chan-wook’s Hitchcockian thriller Stoker will make its world premiere at the Sundance Film Festival on Sunday night and the first clips have landed online.
The first English-language film by Korean director hits theaters March 1st, 2013, starring Mia Wasikowska, Matthew Goode, Nicole Kidman, Dermot Mulroney, Jacki Weaver, Alden Ehrenreich and Lucas Till.
Academy Award-winning Kidman delivers a great monologue on how she really feels about her own daughter.
Click here to view the embedded video.
Here’s the synopsis:
India Stoker (Wasikowska) was not prepared to lose her father and best friend Richard (Mulroney) in a tragic auto accident. The solitude of her woodsy family estate, the peace of her tranquil town, and the unspoken somberness of her home life are suddenly upended by not only this mysterious accident, but by the sudden arrival of her Uncle Charlie (Goode), whom she never knew existed. When Charlie moves »
- Nick Martin
Similar News ItemsNicole Kidman
- We Dare You Not to Sing Along to Keith Urban and Miles Teller's Surprise Duet of "My Girl" (From E! Online. 24 July 2016, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- Teensy Reviews: 6 Films We Didn't Review Properly (From FilmExperience. 21 July 2016, 6:30 PM, PDT)
- Divergent Film Franchise to Conclude as TV-Movie, Followed by Series (From TVLine.com. 20 July 2016, 3:51 PM, PDT)
- Aftrs' Friday on My Mind to feature Greg McLean in conversation at Acmi (From IF.com.au. 19 July 2016, 5:12 PM, PDT)
- Greg McLean in conversation at Acmi in Aftrs Friday on My Mind talk (From IF.com.au. 19 July 2016, 5:12 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson to Headline the Zellner Brothers’ Western ‘Damsel,’ Their Followup to ‘Kumiko’ (From Indiewire. 13 July 2016, 1:57 PM, PDT)
- Original ‘MacGyver’ Richard Dean Anderson in Talks to Appear on CBS Reboot (From Variety - TV News. 21 July 2016, 2:54 PM, PDT)
- ‘A.P.B.’ Creator David Slack Signs Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 20 July 2016, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- 'MacGyver': Sandrine Holt joins CBS reboot (From Hitfix. 15 July 2016, 1:47 PM, PDT)