Juno Temple cast in role of young princess after parts as lesbian werewolf and 1970s prostitute
The Queen's late sister, Princess Margaret, has gone down in history as a fun-loving woman with a penchant for parties. But the royal family probably never expected to see her portrayed on screen by a young English actress who has made her name playing an American serial killer beauty queen, a 1970s prostitute, a lesbian werewolf and an abused teenager from a Texas trailer park.
The actress, Juno Temple, 23, also happens to be the daughter of renegade movie-maker Julien Temple, director of the Sex Pistols film, The Great Rock 'n' Roll Swindle. Her aunt, Nina Temple, was the last secretary of the Communist Party of Great Britain, and she is the granddaughter of another notable British communist, Landon Temple.
Temple, who is cast in the role of the young princess in the British film Girls' Night Out, »
- Vanessa Thorpe
Similar News ItemsAngelina Jolie
- The First Featurette for Maleficent Talks About How Different it Will Be (From Filmonic. 19 April 2014, 7:27 AM, PDT)
- Guess The Celebrity With The Religious Tattoo (From TheFabLife - Movies. 19 April 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Go Inside the ‘Maleficent’ Legacy (From LatinoReview. 18 April 2014, 1:43 PM, PDT)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- First look at Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard in Macbeth (From Flickeringmyth. 18 April 2014, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- Transcendence review: AI yai yai (From FlickFilosopher. 18 April 2014, 9:34 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Magic Magic (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 18 April 2014, 9:26 AM, PDT)
- TV catch-up guide: from True Detective to In The Flesh (From The Guardian - TV News. 18 April 2014, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- 87th Academy Awards Dates and Early Predictions: Another Streep? (From Alt Film Guide. 18 April 2014, 5:07 PM, PDT)
- 5 Things to Know About the Magic Mike Sequel (From PEOPLE.com. 18 April 2014, 10:45 AM, PDT)