Welcome back everyone. It would seem that last week I ignited the Internet ablaze by admitting I’d not seen “Wrath of Khan” until the week prior. The fine people folks trolls at Fark.com labeled me an ignorant dork. Ignorant of what I don’t know. Dork? Agreed. But then one of the feistier folks in the thread scoffed “I bet this guy loves Big Bang Theory.” And it’s pretty clear that’s an insult.
Well, motherfarkers? I do.
Now, let’s be absolutely clear: I like the show. I don’t profess to say it’s anything more than exactly what it is, a network sitcom. And amongst it’s pre-taped, live audience laugh-track, script-by-way-of-a-writers-room brethren? It’s on par, or maybe slightly better at times, than the rest of the dreck it sits with. No, an episode of Bbt will never be regarded as a game-changing piece of television. »
- Marc Alan Fishman
Similar News ItemsStar Trek (2009)
- Bad Ideas: Films We’re Glad Never Got Made (From Cinelinx. 4 July 2015, 6:06 PM, PDT)
- 10 Stories You Might Have Missed: 'Star Trek,' 'Guardians' sequels get titles (From Hitfix. 4 July 2015, 12:06 AM, PDT)
- The Last Sci-Fi Blog: 5 Things to Love (and 5 Things to Hate) About 'Terminator Genisys' (From Movies.com. 3 July 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)
"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 7/5/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 July 2015, 4:04 PM, PDT)
- Thursday TV Ratings: Food Fighters, Wayward Pines, Astronaut Wives Club, Under the Dome, Hannibal (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 July 2015, 1:17 PM, PDT)
- Thursday Ratings: 'Wayward Pines,' 'Aquarius,' 'Dome' drop pre-holiday (From Hitfix. 3 July 2015, 9:59 AM, PDT)
Street Fighter (1994)
- Street Dreams: Hopes and dreams for ‘Street Fighter V’ (From SoundOnSight. 5 July 2015, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- Major Tekken 7 Announcement Pegged For Next Week (From We Got This Covered. 30 June 2015, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise to Fight Drones in 'Top Gun' Sequel (From Rolling Stone. 29 June 2015, 6:35 AM, PDT)