Los Angeles, Jan 19: Singer-actress Selena Gomez says she doesn't pay attention to any speculation about her love life.
The 20-year-old, who reportedly split with teen singing sensation Justin Bieber recently, admits she doesn't understand why the media needs to create stories about her romantic life, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"It blows my mind that somebody wakes up every morning and goes to their little office and meets with people to just make stuff up. (I don't read them) unless it's really bad and I need to know," she told Nylon magazine.
"At the end of the day, love is such a normal thing, and everyone deals with. »
- Leon David
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Kris Jenner Gets Cozy with Justin Bieber's Co-Manager in Las Vegas (From PEOPLE.com. 25 October 2014, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Katy Perry's Boyfriend, Diplo, Is Going to Be a Dad Again (Spoiler: It's Not with Katy) (From PEOPLE.com. 25 October 2014, 6:35 AM, PDT)
- Katy Perry's Boyfriend, Diplo, Is Going to be a Dad (Spoiler: It's Not with Katy) (From PEOPLE.com. 25 October 2014, 6:35 AM, PDT)
- Lead roles for Latin actors as Us television notes shift in social and economic power (From The Guardian - TV News. 25 October 2014, 6:28 AM, PDT)
- Usher Admits: 'I'm Not Happy' With Justin Bieber's Choices (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 October 2014, 10:59 AM, PDT)
- Usher: I'm "Not Happy" With Justin Bieber's Choices, "I'll Punch Him" When I Need To (From Us Weekly. 24 October 2014, 8:37 AM, PDT)