Los Angeles, Jan 19: Singer-actress Selena Gomez says she doesn't pay attention to any speculation about her love life.
The 20-year-old, who reportedly split with teen singing sensation Justin Bieber recently, admits she doesn't understand why the media needs to create stories about her romantic life, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"It blows my mind that somebody wakes up every morning and goes to their little office and meets with people to just make stuff up. (I don't read them) unless it's really bad and I need to know," she told Nylon magazine.
"At the end of the day, love is such a normal thing, and everyone deals with. »
- Leon David
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber Surprises Injured Fan Kate O’Neill With Concert & A Kiss (From HollywoodLife. 4 December 2013, 3:16 PM, PST)
- The Voice's Caroline Pennell on Tackling Bieber, Rocking 'Royals,' Accepting Cee Lo's Laid-Back Coaching: 'Everyone Else Was Standing Up' (From TVLine.com. 4 December 2013, 2:14 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Crush Talks Selena Gomez's Diss, Kissing the Superstar (From Us Weekly. 4 December 2013, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber: Sexy Model In His Video Responds To Selena Gomez Diss (From HollywoodLife. 4 December 2013, 7:19 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber: Win A Date With Him To The ‘Believe’ Premiere (From HollywoodLife. 4 December 2013, 5:53 PM, PST)
- Bieber a Good Kisser? Video Lover Kisses & Tells (From Entertainment Tonight. 4 December 2013, 3:37 PM, PST)