Los Angeles, Jan 19: Singer-actress Selena Gomez says she doesn't pay attention to any speculation about her love life.
The 20-year-old, who reportedly split with teen singing sensation Justin Bieber recently, admits she doesn't understand why the media needs to create stories about her romantic life, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"It blows my mind that somebody wakes up every morning and goes to their little office and meets with people to just make stuff up. (I don't read them) unless it's really bad and I need to know," she told Nylon magazine.
"At the end of the day, love is such a normal thing, and everyone deals with. »
- Leon David
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Toronto Film Review: ‘Boychoir’ (From Variety - Film News. 20 September 2014, 3:56 AM, PDT)
- Here Is the Longlist for the 2014 National Book Award for Fiction (From Vulture. 17 September 2014, 6:10 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's Flirty and Pda-Filled Bowling Date: There Was "a Lot of Kissing" (From E! Online. 16 September 2014, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Is Aware No One Likes His Mustache, Tells Fans to "Calm Down": Picture (From Us Weekly. 19 September 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Trend Tracker: Denim on Denim (From E! Online. 19 September 2014, 10:17 AM, PDT)
- Pregnant Celebrities - Justin Bieber and Girlfriend Selena Gomez Ready for a Baby? (From National Ledger. 16 September 2014, 5:41 PM, PDT)