The rumours began when the 50-year-old actress, who has never revealed her identity of her boys' father, thanked him for his support during her speech at the Golden Globe awards, the Mirror reported.
She told the Hollywood audience: "Mel Gibson, you know you saved me too".
She said that though he is not saintly and he's got a big mouth, she knew the minute she met him that she would love him the rest of her life.
After she gave the speech, viewers noticed the striking resemblance. »
- Leon David
Similar News ItemsMel Gibson (I)
- 14 Things You Didn't Know About 'Die Hard' (From Nerve. 6 December 2013, 2:53 AM, PST)
- High Plains Drifter Blu-ray Review (From Collider.com. 5 December 2013, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Briefs: “Gay Dads Of New York,” Cheyenne on Alec Baldwin, and Meet Your New Wonder Woman! (From The Backlot. 4 December 2013, 2:21 PM, PST)
- The Weinsteins to Enter Veronica's Room (From Dread Central. 4 December 2013, 3:20 PM, PST)
- Robin Wright Is Smoking Hot In First Teaser For House Of Cards Season 2 (From We Got This Covered. 4 December 2013, 12:13 PM, PST)
- 'House of Cards' Actors: 'Our Viewership Is Now Primed' for Binge-Watching TV (From The Hollywood Reporter. 4 December 2013, 9:09 AM, PST)