The rumours began when the 50-year-old actress, who has never revealed her identity of her boys' father, thanked him for his support during her speech at the Golden Globe awards, the Mirror reported.
She told the Hollywood audience: "Mel Gibson, you know you saved me too".
She said that though he is not saintly and he's got a big mouth, she knew the minute she met him that she would love him the rest of her life.
After she gave the speech, viewers noticed the striking resemblance. »
- Leon David
Similar News ItemsMel Gibson (I)
- Revolution season 2 episode 16 review: Exposition Boulevard (From Den of Geek. 14 March 2014, 4:09 AM, PDT)
- A Letter to Mark Burnett: Faith-Based Films Vs. Culture Wars (From Variety - Film News. 13 March 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Ricky Gervais Looking for Another Shot at the Golden Globes (From National Ledger. 12 March 2014, 10:02 AM, PDT)
- The top 25 underappreciated films of 2011 (From Den of Geek. 12 March 2014, 4:15 AM, PDT)
- Us critics laud Oz time-traveling tales (From IF.com.au. 9 March 2014, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- SXSW Film Review: ‘Predestination’ (From Variety - Film News. 9 March 2014, 10:28 AM, PDT)