While Rob is away filming in Australia,he and Kristen are taking a break from their relationship. HollywoodLife.com Editor-in-Chief Bonnie Fuller thinks he’s leading poor Kristen on, while Managing Editor Bill Earl thinks it’s time Kristen takes the hint and walks away! What do you think?
When Robert Pattinson left the U.S. for Australia to shoot his new film, The Rover, he proposed a trial separation to girlfriend Kristen Stewart. As we’ve reported, Kristen, 22, agreed, begrudgingly, because she’s hopeful it will bring the two closer together — possibly even to the altar! Sadly, another source tells us that Rob, 26, views this as the start of his exit strategy. HollywoodLife.com‘s Editor-in-Chief Bonnie Fuller and Managing Editor Bill Earl debate whether this separation spells the end for our favorite couple.
As a friend of Kristen’s told HollywoodLife. »
- Billy Nilles
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Who Is Your Favorite Guy of 2014? (From Popsugar. 28 November 2014, 6:41 AM, PST)
- Awakenings, part 2 by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 27 November 2014, 12:16 PM, PST)
- Beyonce Has More Musical Goodies In Store (From VH1.com. 26 November 2014, 7:40 AM, PST)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Cannes Pics Vie For Delluc Prize; China Plans 6 ‘Three Body’ Films: Global Showbiz Briefs (From Deadline New York. 28 November 2014, 5:30 AM, PST)
- France's Louis Delluc Critics' Prize Nominations Unveiled (From The Hollywood Reporter. 28 November 2014, 3:54 AM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart: Why I’m Sensitive (From GossipCop. 27 November 2014, 12:35 PM, PST)
Snow White and the Huntsman (2012)
- New TV spots for The Gambler (From Flickeringmyth. 27 November 2014, 4:52 AM, PST)
- Sliff 2014 Review – Still Life (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 21 November 2014, 7:54 AM, PST)
- Shawshank Redemption celebrates 20th anniversary: The cast then and now (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 21 November 2014, 6:30 AM, PST)