This week's episode of "The Vampire Diaries" certainly wasn't any fun for Stefan. A little compulsion and a ruthless game of truth-or-dare revealed that while Elena still loves him, she's no longer in love with him -- she's in love with Damon, and at least as far as her own feelings right now, it's unrelated to the sire bond.
The revelations were so heartbreaking for Stefan that he begged Rebekah to Eternal Sunshine his love for Elena right out of his mind. Of course, Rebekah isn't the type to hand out free psychic painkillers -- she'd rather watch Stefan writhe around in his agony. He's not just going to sit at home and mope, though. With nowhere else to turn, Stefan and Rebekah teamed up in their efforts to find the cure. We know why Rebekah wants the cure -- to weaken Klaus.
But why does Stefan want it? Is it because, »
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 12/17/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 December 2014, 12:48 PM, PST)
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Arrow, Once, NCIS, The 100, Vampire Diaries, Gotham, Bones, H50, Castle and More (From TVLine.com. 17 December 2014, 10:48 AM, PST)
- The Vampire Diaries season 6 episode 10 review: Christmas Through Your Eyes (From Den of Geek. 17 December 2014, 9:24 AM, PST)
- Watch Transformers: Age Of Extinction Get Hit With A Hilarious 30 Minute Assault (From Cinema Blend. 17 October 2014, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries season 5 episode 2 review: True Lies (From Den of Geek. 13 October 2013, 11:25 PM, PDT)
- TV Review: Dexter 8.6, “A Little Reflection” (From Obsessed with Film. 5 August 2013, 8:09 PM, PDT)