This week's episode of "The Vampire Diaries" certainly wasn't any fun for Stefan. A little compulsion and a ruthless game of truth-or-dare revealed that while Elena still loves him, she's no longer in love with him -- she's in love with Damon, and at least as far as her own feelings right now, it's unrelated to the sire bond.
The revelations were so heartbreaking for Stefan that he begged Rebekah to Eternal Sunshine his love for Elena right out of his mind. Of course, Rebekah isn't the type to hand out free psychic painkillers -- she'd rather watch Stefan writhe around in his agony. He's not just going to sit at home and mope, though. With nowhere else to turn, Stefan and Rebekah teamed up in their efforts to find the cure. We know why Rebekah wants the cure -- to weaken Klaus.
But why does Stefan want it? Is it because, »
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- Julie Plec Opens Up About Honoring Vampire Diaries, Originals Crew Member Sarah Jones With 5K Walk-a-Thon in Her Name (From E! Online. 22 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Fall TV Is Here! Get Excited With All the Season Premiere Pictures (From BuzzSugar. 22 September 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Never Forget this New Clip from The Vampire Diaries Episode 6.01 – I’ll Remember (From Dread Central. 22 September 2014, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries season 5 episode 2 review: True Lies (From Den of Geek. 13 October 2013, 11:25 PM, PDT)
- TV Review: Dexter 8.6, “A Little Reflection” (From Obsessed with Film. 5 August 2013, 8:09 PM, PDT)
- 'Big Brother' recap: America makes a move as Mvp, so what did you think? (From Hitfix. 24 July 2013, 6:35 PM, PDT)