The iconic actor got in touch with our favorite country-pop heartbreaker to clear the air on a few not-so-flattering comments that he made about her at a recent book signing, and with that, the feud between two of the least-threatening celebrities on earth has come to an anticlimactic end.
Here's how it all went down. Fox's son, Sam, was Mr. Golden Globes at the ceremony on Sunday -- meaning he carried the trophies on stage and stood around looking like a flashback to 1985, when the world was pure. Hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler got a little fake-tipsy midway through the show, and Fey grumbled, "Taylor Swift, stay away from Michael J. Fox's son!"
Take note: Swift and Sam have probably never met, because she did not win her category at the Golden Globes, and thus sparks did »
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- You'll Want to Read What Selena Gomez Just Said About Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik (From Popsugar. 28 November 2015, 3:21 PM, PST)
- Selena Gomez: I Was Hurt by Social Media Criticism of My Body (photos!) (From TheImproper.com. 27 November 2015, 7:42 PM, PST)
- Jimmy Fallon & Rashida Jones Lead Medley of Holiday Parodies of Songs by Taylor Swift and Others (From E! Online. 27 November 2015, 1:39 PM, PST)
- Tina Fey is Returning to Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Next Season! (From BuzzSugar. 25 November 2015)
- 'Knight of Cups' Trailer #2 Has Christian Bale in an Existential Crisis (From MovieWeb. 24 November 2015, 11:26 AM, PST)
- Disney's 'Zootopia' Trailer #2 Takes Hopps and Wilde to the Dmv (From MovieWeb. 23 November 2015, 9:51 AM, PST)
- 12 Days of Bingeing? December Gets Busy With TV Series Premieres (From Variety - TV News. 26 November 2015, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Manuel Gives Thanks (From FilmExperience. 24 November 2015, 7:11 AM, PST)
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler Party a Little Too Hard in This Exclusive Sisters Clip (From BuzzSugar. 24 November 2015, 5:00 AM, PST)