The iconic actor got in touch with our favorite country-pop heartbreaker to clear the air on a few not-so-flattering comments that he made about her at a recent book signing, and with that, the feud between two of the least-threatening celebrities on earth has come to an anticlimactic end.
Here's how it all went down. Fox's son, Sam, was Mr. Golden Globes at the ceremony on Sunday -- meaning he carried the trophies on stage and stood around looking like a flashback to 1985, when the world was pure. Hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler got a little fake-tipsy midway through the show, and Fey grumbled, "Taylor Swift, stay away from Michael J. Fox's son!"
Take note: Swift and Sam have probably never met, because she did not win her category at the Golden Globes, and thus sparks did »
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- 'The Sing-Off': The best little a cappella show returns (From EW.com - PopWatch. 10 December 2013, 1:00 AM, PST)
- The Sing-Off Season 4 Premiere Recap: For Whom the A Capella Tolls (From TVLine.com. 9 December 2013, 10:55 PM, PST)
- 'Sing-Off': Princeton Footnotes' 'I Knew You Were Trouble' not enough to save them (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 9 December 2013, 7:59 PM, PST)
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler Croon Off-Key Duet (From Rolling Stone. 9 December 2013, 1:20 PM, PST)
- Win A ‘Playback TV’ Comedy Christmas DVD Bundle! (From The Hollywood News. 9 December 2013, 12:45 PM, PST)
- 'Saturday Night Live' best host poll: Third time the charm for Paul Rudd? -- Vote (From EW.com - PopWatch. 9 December 2013, 6:07 AM, PST)
- The GIFs That Keep Giving: Our Favorites From 2013 (From Popsugar. 9 December 2013, 4:20 PM, PST)
- Sundance Film Festival Announces 2014 Premieres Lineup (From Rolling Stone. 9 December 2013, 3:05 PM, PST)
- Sundance 2014: Colangelo, Shelton, Corbijn, Winterbottom, Araki & Gareth Evans Among 16 V.I.Ps (From ioncinema. 9 December 2013, 2:40 PM, PST)