The iconic actor got in touch with our favorite country-pop heartbreaker to clear the air on a few not-so-flattering comments that he made about her at a recent book signing, and with that, the feud between two of the least-threatening celebrities on earth has come to an anticlimactic end.
Here's how it all went down. Fox's son, Sam, was Mr. Golden Globes at the ceremony on Sunday -- meaning he carried the trophies on stage and stood around looking like a flashback to 1985, when the world was pure. Hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler got a little fake-tipsy midway through the show, and Fey grumbled, "Taylor Swift, stay away from Michael J. Fox's son!"
Take note: Swift and Sam have probably never met, because she did not win her category at the Golden Globes, and thus sparks did »
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Beyoncé's Road to the MTV Vanguard Award Is Paved With Epic Vma Moments (From Popsugar. 22 August 2014, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Which Celebrities Are at the Center of the Ice Bucket Challenge? (From Vulture. 22 August 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Reveals New Relationships 'Just Happen' for Her (From PEOPLE.com. 22 August 2014, 6:10 AM, PDT)
- Tina Fey's New Show, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Features Everything You Love: Ellie Kemper and Jane Krakowski and Small Dogs (From E! Online. 22 August 2014, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- Drew Barrymore's Daughter Olive Is Already a Budding Bookworm (From Popsugar. 21 August 2014, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Julianne Hough Is Returning to Dancing With the Stars (From Popsugar. 21 August 2014, 8:36 AM, PDT)
- Emmys: Which Actors Would Give the Best Acceptance Speeches in Character? (From The Hollywood Reporter. 22 August 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- 9 Things To Expect During the 2014 Emmys (From Moviefone. 22 August 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- Are You Here – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 21 August 2014, 8:01 PM, PDT)