The iconic actor got in touch with our favorite country-pop heartbreaker to clear the air on a few not-so-flattering comments that he made about her at a recent book signing, and with that, the feud between two of the least-threatening celebrities on earth has come to an anticlimactic end.
Here's how it all went down. Fox's son, Sam, was Mr. Golden Globes at the ceremony on Sunday -- meaning he carried the trophies on stage and stood around looking like a flashback to 1985, when the world was pure. Hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler got a little fake-tipsy midway through the show, and Fey grumbled, "Taylor Swift, stay away from Michael J. Fox's son!"
Take note: Swift and Sam have probably never met, because she did not win her category at the Golden Globes, and thus sparks did »
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Kelly Clarkson Expertly Covers Taylor Swift’s “Blank Space” (From Uinterview. 28 July 2015, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- Teen Wolf Recap: Total Recall (From TVLine.com. 27 July 2015, 8:59 PM, PDT)
- ‘Empire’ Stars Jussie Smollett and Bryshere Gray to Perform at ‘Teen Choice 2015’ (From The Wrap. 27 July 2015, 5:48 PM, PDT)
- 13 Upcoming Netflix Original Shows To Be Excited About (From Obsessed with Film. 28 July 2015, 2:32 AM, PDT)
- Peg Lynch, Pioneering Writer and Star of ‘Ethel and Albert,’ Dies at 98 (From Variety - TV News. 27 July 2015, 5:20 PM, PDT)
- Paper Towns | Review (From ioncinema. 24 July 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Wet Hot American Summer: the obscure cult favourite is about to get a TV reboot (From The Guardian - TV News. 28 July 2015, 12:59 AM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise Takes on Jimmy Fallon in Latest Tonight Show Lip Sync Battle (From TVLine.com. 27 July 2015, 11:31 PM, PDT)
- Flickering Myth Podcast: Reviews of Southpaw & Inside Out (From Flickeringmyth. 27 July 2015, 3:52 PM, PDT)