Jennifer Aniston has a new gig, shilling for skincare products. The star's rep, Stephen Huvane, confirmed to E! News that Aniston with be partnering with Aveeno, saying, "You can expect to see the results of this collaboration later this year."
In a statement to Us Weekly, the company says, "Jennifer's holistic approach to life and natural beauty are a perfect match for Aveeno skincare."
Rumors of Aniston's partnering with the company first popped up last June, however this is the first actual confirmation.
This isn't Aniston's first ad campaign, in the past she has been the face of L'Oreal, Living Proof, and Smart Water. Jen is the biggest name to endorse Aveeno, whose previous spokesmodels include "All My Children" star Daniella van Grass.
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hang Out in N.Y.C (From PEOPLE.com. 10 March 2014, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Elisabeth Moss and Other Stars Who Have Publicly Dissed Their Exes (From E! Online. 10 March 2014, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- The D Word: Famous Women Open Up About Divorce (From Popsugar. 10 March 2014, 1:20 PM, PDT)
"All My Children" (1970)
- Prospect Park Networks Declares Bankruptcy (From The Hollywood Reporter. 10 March 2014, 2:54 PM, PDT)
- ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’ Producer Prospect Park Networks Files For Chapter 11 (From Deadline TV. 10 March 2014, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- Josh Duhamel To Star In CBS Series ‘Battle Creek’, From Vince Gilligan & David Shore (From Deadline TV. 10 March 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)
Living Proof (2008) (TV)
- Academy’s Song Nominee Disqualification Not Unprecedented (From Variety - Film News. 5 February 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Sarah Hyland At ‘Vampire Academy’ Premiere — Her Exact Hair Look (From HollywoodLife. 5 February 2014, 8:45 AM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart’s Tiny Braids — Get Her Exact Hair Look (From HollywoodLife. 21 January 2014, 6:13 AM, PST)