Jennifer Aniston has a new gig, shilling for skincare products. The star's rep, Stephen Huvane, confirmed to E! News that Aniston with be partnering with Aveeno, saying, "You can expect to see the results of this collaboration later this year."
In a statement to Us Weekly, the company says, "Jennifer's holistic approach to life and natural beauty are a perfect match for Aveeno skincare."
Rumors of Aniston's partnering with the company first popped up last June, however this is the first actual confirmation.
This isn't Aniston's first ad campaign, in the past she has been the face of L'Oreal, Living Proof, and Smart Water. Jen is the biggest name to endorse Aveeno, whose previous spokesmodels include "All My Children" star Daniella van Grass.
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- Atlanta Now Casting ‘Mother’s Day’ and Upcoming Auditions (From Backstage. 4 August 2015, 7:27 AM, PDT)
- The Best Bikini Moments in Movies (From BuzzSugar. 3 August 2015, 3:05 AM, PDT)
- Friends Creator Says Stars' $1 Million Salaries Were "Ridiculous" (From Us Weekly. 30 July 2015, 1:16 PM, PDT)
"All My Children" (1970)
- Fuller House: CSI: Miami's Eva Larue Joins as [Spoiler]'s Wife (From TVLine.com. 27 July 2015, 4:50 PM, PDT)
- General Hospital: Ron Carlivati Out, Two Soap Vets In as Headwriter (From TVLine.com. 24 July 2015, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars' George Lucas and composer Danny Elfman are officially becoming Disney Legends (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 14 July 2015, 4:03 PM, PDT)
Living Proof (2008) (TV)
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Celebrity Instagram (From E! Online. 11 June 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston Is a Keeping Up With the Kardashians Fan, Thinks Caitlyn Jenner Is "Beautiful" (From E! Online. 11 June 2015, 1:04 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston Reveals She Is "Working on" a Cookbook, Shares Fitness Secrets and Talks Injecting Fillers (From E! Online. 5 June 2015, 8:56 AM, PDT)