Fans of Wolverine may not think there is such a thing as too much of the popular mutant character, however, Mark Millar disagrees. Millar, the superhero creative consultant at Fox and award-winning comic book author, says there is a danger of oversaturating the X-Men films with Wolverine.
There is no denying that Wolverine has been the most popular mutant hero in the X-books for decades. As portrayed by Hugh Jackman, the character's extreme fan popularity has continued in the X-Men films. Aside from being the lead character in the X-Men trilogy, Jackman also starred in the solo film X-Men Origins: Wolverine, as well as having a cameo in X-Men: First Class. Jackman will be reprising the role in the upcoming film The Wolverine. Additionally, Jackman has hinted that Wolverine will have more than another cameo in the upcoming X-Men: Days of Future Past.
However, is this too much Wolverine? Millar worries that it may be. »
- email@example.com (Rob Young)
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- Logan: Impressions Of The Wolverine Flick’s First 40 Minutes Are In (From LRM Online. 20 January 2017, 2:08 PM, PST)
- New Logan and Power Rangers trailers, Split featurettes and more make our weekly round-up (From Cineplex. 20 January 2017, 1:37 PM, PST)
- Is James Marsden Also In The Mix For Green Lantern Corps? (From We Got This Covered. 20 January 2017, 12:58 PM, PST)
X-Men: First Class (2011)
- ‘Split’ Review: What The What?! (From TheHDRoom. 20 January 2017, 6:55 PM, PST)
- Catch This New Preview Of The Power Rangers Movie (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 19 January 2017, 5:48 AM, PST)
- Power Rangers – the first full trailer is here! (From HeyUGuys. 19 January 2017, 5:28 AM, PST)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)
- Terminator Reboot Teams Deadpool Director and Producer James Cameron (From MovieWeb. 20 January 2017, 5:25 PM, PST)
- Peter Dinklage Might Play Pip The Troll In Avengers: Infinity War (From We Got This Covered. 20 January 2017, 3:24 PM, PST)
- Logan: breaking down the new trailer (From Den of Geek. 19 January 2017, 10:24 PM, PST)