Fans of Wolverine may not think there is such a thing as too much of the popular mutant character, however, Mark Millar disagrees. Millar, the superhero creative consultant at Fox and award-winning comic book author, says there is a danger of oversaturating the X-Men films with Wolverine.
There is no denying that Wolverine has been the most popular mutant hero in the X-books for decades. As portrayed by Hugh Jackman, the character's extreme fan popularity has continued in the X-Men films. Aside from being the lead character in the X-Men trilogy, Jackman also starred in the solo film X-Men Origins: Wolverine, as well as having a cameo in X-Men: First Class. Jackman will be reprising the role in the upcoming film The Wolverine. Additionally, Jackman has hinted that Wolverine will have more than another cameo in the upcoming X-Men: Days of Future Past.
However, is this too much Wolverine? Millar worries that it may be. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Rob Young)
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl review – quirky, fluffy Ya novel adaptation (From The Guardian - Film News. 3 September 2015, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Liev Schreiber wants to be ‘Old Man Sabretooth’ in Wolverine 3 (From Flickeringmyth. 3 September 2015, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- Liev Schreiber wants to return to X-Men as Sabretooth (From The Hollywood News. 3 September 2015, 3:32 AM, PDT)
X-Men: First Class (2011)
- Glenn Morshower To Play General Sam Lane In Supergirl (From We Got This Covered. 2 September 2015, 11:44 AM, PDT)
- General Sam Lane and Red Tornado cast in Supergirl (From Flickeringmyth. 2 September 2015, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- Supergirl Casts 24’s Glenn Morshower as General Sam Lane (From TVovermind.com. 2 September 2015, 10:15 AM, PDT)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)
- Samsung, Fox Unveil First Ultra HD Blu-ray Player, Discs (From Variety - Film News. 3 September 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Two new posters for Macbeth starring Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard (From Flickeringmyth. 3 September 2015, 5:12 AM, PDT)
- 'Blink' Covers "Vogue" Taiwan (From SneakPeek. 2 September 2015, 7:58 PM, PDT)