18 January 2013 2:36 PM, PST | Huffington Post | See recent Huffington Post news »

Veteran actor Robert Wagner, 82, is reportedly refusing to cooperate with detectives conducting a renewed inquiry into the 1981 death of his wife Natalie Wood.

Eyebrows were raised earlier this week after police said that Wagner -- who is not a suspect in the case -- had declined numerous times to be interviewed by investigators.

"We reached out through his attorney and got rebuffed. We went to his home and he refused to talk us, and we sent him a letter, so I say it is fair to say he has declined to be interviewed, repeatedly," Lt. John Corina of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office said Thursday, according to the Los Angeles Times.

In response, Wagner's lawyer said in a statement that her client had complied with investigators since his wife's passing and that he had no more information to offer.

"Mr. Wagner has fully co-operated over the last 30 years in »


- The Huffington Post

Report a problem



Similar News Items

NBC News [us]
Christopher Walken
West Side Story (1961)


IMDb.com, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts. This content is published for the entertainment of our users only. The news articles, Tweets, and blog posts do not represent IMDb's opinions nor can we guarantee that the reporting therein is completely factual. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy.

See our NewsDesk partners