Eyebrows were raised earlier this week after police said that Wagner -- who is not a suspect in the case -- had declined numerous times to be interviewed by investigators.
"We reached out through his attorney and got rebuffed. We went to his home and he refused to talk us, and we sent him a letter, so I say it is fair to say he has declined to be interviewed, repeatedly," Lt. John Corina of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office said Thursday, according to the Los Angeles Times.
In response, Wagner's lawyer said in a statement that her client had complied with investigators since his wife's passing and that he had no more information to offer.
"Mr. Wagner has fully co-operated over the last 30 years in »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsNBC News [us]
- Dateline: 2014-15 Ratings (Fridays) (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 December 2014, 1:11 PM, PST)
- New York Post Writer Agrees With Bill Cosby: ‘Black Media’ Comments Are Being ‘Totally Misconstrued’ (From The Wrap. 19 December 2014, 3:34 PM, PST)
- Michael Phelps Pleads Guilty to DUI, Olympian Placed on 18 Months Probation (From E! Online. 19 December 2014, 11:08 AM, PST)
- Bill Murray will sing as Baloo the Bear in The Jungle Book (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 20 December 2014, 10:01 AM, PST)
- Bill Murray Will Sing in Disney's 'Jungle Book' (From MovieWeb. 19 December 2014, 6:19 PM, PST)
- Bill Murray Will Sing The Jungle Book's Best Song (From Cinema Blend. 19 December 2014, 5:08 PM, PST)
West Side Story (1961)
- Strictly Come Dancing: the final – Caroline Flack wins! (From The Guardian - TV News. 20 December 2014, 1:59 PM, PST)
- We Are Completely Mesmerized by This Dog Walking Like a Person (Video) (From PEOPLE.com. 16 December 2014, 7:05 AM, PST)
- The Not Grammys Experience (From FilmExperience. 7 December 2014, 5:44 AM, PST)