If there is any star in Tinseltown who embodies the title of "leading lady," that would be Diane Lane. The native New Yorker has built an illustrious film career alongside big name actors, including Tom Cruise, Nicolas Cage, George Clooney and Richard Gere, since making her debut at age 13. And as the fresh-faced starlet matured under the spotlight, so did her red carpet style.
Lane went from sporting velvet gowns and bright pink blush in the '80s, to showing off more skin during the following decade in neck-plunging silk dresses and above-the-shoulder hair. Since marrying Josh Brolin in 2004, she has continued to show off her age-defying beauty in sophisticated, yet sexy ensembles that make Lane one to look out for on awards night.
In celebration of her 48th birthday on Tuesday (Jan. 22), we're taking a stroll down memory lane with her standout style moments. Vote on your favorite in the slideshow below. »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Viral Campaign Releases New Images for Edge Of Tomorrow Starring Tom Cruise; First Trailer Debuts Wednesday (From Collider.com. 9 December 2013, 1:13 PM, PST)
- Three new images from Tom Cruise's Edge of Tomorrow (From Flickeringmyth. 9 December 2013, 11:57 AM, PST)
- Kanye West -- Being A Rapper Is Dangerous ... Just Like a Police Officer (From TMZ. 9 December 2013, 11:55 AM, PST)
- D.P. Phedon Papamichael Talks the B&W Imagery of Nebraska, Lighting Movie Stars and his Online Film School (From Filmmaker Magazine. 9 December 2013, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Cool Batman & Robin Concept Art Of Mr. Freeze's Lair & Poison Ivy's Pocketbook (From ComicBookMovie. 8 December 2013, 9:03 PM, PST)
- L.A. Critics Have Their First Best Picture Tie Since First Awards Year (From Alt Film Guide. 8 December 2013, 6:33 PM, PST)
- DVD Review: 'The Croods' (From CineVue. 9 December 2013, 2:33 AM, PST)
- The Croods DVD Review (From The Hollywood News. 7 December 2013, 11:52 PM, PST)
- 'Croods' Parody Featurette Reveals Sloth Script Doctor Saved the Film (Exclusive Video) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 6 December 2013, 5:07 PM, PST)