If there is any star in Tinseltown who embodies the title of "leading lady," that would be Diane Lane. The native New Yorker has built an illustrious film career alongside big name actors, including Tom Cruise, Nicolas Cage, George Clooney and Richard Gere, since making her debut at age 13. And as the fresh-faced starlet matured under the spotlight, so did her red carpet style.
Lane went from sporting velvet gowns and bright pink blush in the '80s, to showing off more skin during the following decade in neck-plunging silk dresses and above-the-shoulder hair. Since marrying Josh Brolin in 2004, she has continued to show off her age-defying beauty in sophisticated, yet sexy ensembles that make Lane one to look out for on awards night.
In celebration of her 48th birthday on Tuesday (Jan. 22), we're taking a stroll down memory lane with her standout style moments. Vote on your favorite in the slideshow below. »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Celebrity Week In Review: Is Katie Holmes Finally Moving On? (From Huffington Post. 25 May 2013, 7:23 AM, PDT)
- Costume Stories: This Week, Arrested Development & Star Wars (From Clothes on Film. 25 May 2013, 3:46 AM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise to help David Beckham with acting career? (From RealBollywood. 25 May 2013, 1:55 AM, PDT)
- George Clooney Parties in London While Stacy Keibler Hangs Back in Monaco (From Popsugar. 25 May 2013, 6:53 AM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise leaves The Man From U.N.C.L.E. (From TheMovieBit. 25 May 2013, 2:49 AM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise Drops Out Of "U.N.C.L.E." (From Dark Horizons. 24 May 2013, 8:59 PM, PDT)
- 5 Sci-Fi Books That Should Be Adapted: Any Philip K. Dick Novel (From SoundOnSight. 24 May 2013, 4:36 PM, PDT)
- Somerset House Announce Fantastic Film4 Summer Screen 2013 Line-Up (From The Hollywood News. 23 May 2013, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Hannibal Classics Sets Cast For Nic Cage Pic ‘Tokarev;’ Image Buys North America (From Deadline New York. 23 May 2013, 5:23 AM, PDT)