It’s currently one of the biggest scandals, so it’s no surprise that it’s becoming a movie.
On the heels of his admittance to using performance-enhancing drugs during his seven consecutive wins of the Tour de France, comes news that disgraced cycling star Lance Armstrong is getting a movie made about his rise and fall – by way of J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot production company.
Deadline reports that Bad Robot has secured the rights to Cycle of Lies: The Fall of Lance Armstrong, a HarperCollins book proposal (not even a book yet) that will be authored by New York Times sports reporter, Juliet Macur. Macur covered Armstrong during his record-setting journey back from cancer in the late ’90s to sports history glory in the mid-2000s, making her uniquely qualified to provide the world with insight into how the controversial ...
Click to continue reading Lance Armstrong Book ‘Cycle of »
- Kofi Outlaw
Similar News ItemsJ.J. Abrams
- Jack O'Connell the latest name linked to Star Wars: Episode VII (From Flickeringmyth. 11 December 2013, 2:31 AM, PST)
- Almost Human: 5 New Technologies And Developments In ‘Blood Brothers’ (From Obsessed with Film. 11 December 2013, 1:32 AM, PST)
- Frank Marshall Hinting at New 'Indiana Jones' Development at Disney? (From FirstShowing.net. 10 December 2013, 3:36 PM, PST)
Bad Robot [us]
- Writing team secured for Star Trek 3, Joe Cornish no longer in the mix to direct (From Flickeringmyth. 9 December 2013, 1:34 PM, PST)
- Unknown Writing Duo Tapped to Script 'Star Trek 3' with Roberto Orci (From FirstShowing.net. 9 December 2013, 8:15 AM, PST)
- Star Trek 3 Adds New Writers (From EmpireOnline. 8 December 2013, 8:23 AM, PST)
Lance Armstrong (VII)
- 'Big Reunion', 'House of Cards', 'Life of Dogs': This week's TV review (From Digital Spy - TV news. 2 February 2013, 12:01 AM, PST)
- Watch: Filmmaker Alex Gibney Blasts Torture Portrayal In 'Zero Dark Thirty' (From Huffington Post. 1 February 2013, 9:39 AM, PST)
- Charlie Sheen on Lance Armstrong: 'Kind of a d*****' (From Pop2it. 1 February 2013, 6:23 AM, PST)