For the horror movie from executive producer Guillermo del Toro, Chastain slipped into an entirely new persona, donning a short black wig and covering her arms in tattoos.
When MTV News spoke with Chastain about the look, she walked us through the development of her character, Annabel, and the real-life inspiration for her signature style.
"It's on the page that Annabel plays punk, and she plays bass in a punk band. She's not like Lisbeth Salander. She's not hardcore, full-on. She's like the girl who went to community college, hangs out with her friends, loves punk music, »
- Kevin P. Sullivan
Similar News ItemsGuillermo del Toro
- ‘Arrow’s’ Marc Guggenheim on New Animated Netflix Series ‘Trollhunters’ (From Variety - TV News. 8 December 2016, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Dark Horse & HBO to Release Game Of Thrones Hand of the Queen Pin (From DailyDead. 7 December 2016, 10:03 AM, PST)
- Mads Mikkelsen Is As Confused As You Are About Hideo Kojima’s Death Stranding (From We Got This Covered. 7 December 2016, 9:28 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: Taking Miss Sloane With Jake Lacy (From LRM Online. 9 December 2016, 5:47 AM, PST)
- Miss Sloane – Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 9 December 2016, 4:33 AM, PST)
- John Madden on Releasing Jessica Chastain Political Thriller ‘Miss Sloane’ in Trump era U.S. (From Variety - Film News. 9 December 2016, 4:24 AM, PST)
- ‘Stranger Things’ Actor Finn Wolfhard Befriends an Adorable Stray in Pup’s ‘Sleep in the Heat’ Music Video (From Indiewire. 17 November 2016, 3:16 PM, PST)
- The Mummy: watch as Tom Cruise takes us behind the scenes (From Den of Geek. 21 October 2016, 1:17 PM, PDT)
- Steven King’s ‘It’ Come to Life? Clown Reportedly Trying to Lure Kids Into the Woods (Video) (From The Wrap. 6 September 2016, 10:24 AM, PDT)