Anyone who thinks that Manti Te'o is the only person Ronaiah Tuiasosopo tricked with an alternate persona is a bit naïve. Te'o's fake "girlfriend" duped others, and some of them might have been the producers of "The Voice."
According to Us Weekly, Tuiasosopo auditioned for "The Voice," but also came up with a fake -- and death-ridden -- alternate identity. An insider claims that Tuiasosopo told the producers of "The Voice" that "he and his cousins started a Christian band together and were on their way to perform at a youth conference in Nevada when they got into a 'massive' car accident. He claimed a truck crashed into their vehicle, sending them flip-flopping all over the freeway. He also said doctors thought one of them might have been brain-dead, but miraculously, everyone was fine."
"He had this insane sob story before [he sang]," the source says. "It would make for great TV. »
Similar News Items"The Voice" (2011)
- Shakira's Boyfriend "No Longer Lets Her Do Videos With Men" (From Popsugar. 7 March 2014, 11:35 AM, PST)
- Blake Shelton, Keith Urban to Perform at the Acm Awards (From The Wrap. 6 March 2014, 10:01 AM, PST)
- Miptv: Talpa's 'Utopia' Gets Turkish Version (From The Hollywood Reporter. 6 March 2014, 12:01 AM, PST)
Adam Levine (V)
- The Voice: Find Out What It's Really Like to Be a Coach During the Blind Auditions in This Trippy Sneak Peek! (From E! Online. 7 March 2014, 10:25 AM, PST)
- Wamg Talks To Wes Anderson And Adam Stockhausen : The Grand Budapest Hotel (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 7 March 2014, 5:51 AM, PST)
- Anne V Wanted to Be a Chemist Before Becoming a Model: "I Was Obsessed" (From E! Online. 6 March 2014, 11:08 AM, PST)
"Good Morning America" (1975)
- 7 things we learned from Florida Georgia Line's 'This is How We Roll' video with Luke Bryan (From Hitfix. 7 March 2014, 11:19 AM, PST)
- Bindi Irwin's SeaWorld Partnership Sparks Backlash From PETA (From Uinterview. 6 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Bindi Irwin Backlash: PETA Slams 15-Year-Old's Partnership With SeaWorld (From E! Online. 6 March 2014, 6:12 PM, PST)