This French-language adaptation of David Ives' Broadway play follows an actress trying to convince a director that she is perfect for his new production. Mathieu Amalric's wife Emmanuelle Seigner and Louis Garrel also star.
Roman Polanski is directing from an adapted screenplay he co-wrote with playwright David Ives. We reported in September that Lionsgate/Summit International will represent the international rights, although a domestic distributor has not been found yet. Robert Benmussa and Alain Sarde are producing.
Similar News ItemsDavid Cronenberg
- Caltiki, The Immortal Monster (From Trailers from Hell. 22 April 2017, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- Telefilm Canada issues statement as directors voice merger fears (From ScreenDaily. 20 April 2017, 10:05 PM, PDT)
- Canadian directors protest Telefilm Canada merger rumours (From ScreenDaily. 20 April 2017, 4:05 PM, PDT)
Roman Polanski (I)
- Lindsay Burdge Sparkles In The Delicious Psycho Sexual Thriller ‘Thirst Street’ [Tribeca Review] (From The Playlist. 23 April 2017, 12:03 PM, PDT)
- Roman Polanski Case: “Unprofessional” L.A. Deputy Da Facing State Bar Complaint (From Deadline. 21 April 2017, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- Prosecutor: Roman Polanski Is Abusing Judicial Process (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 21 April 2017, 8:56 AM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson: From Bedhead to Bushy Beard (From FilmSchoolRejects. 23 April 2017, 5:51 AM, PDT)
- ‘Good Time’ First Look: Robert Pattinson’s Indie Hot Streak Continues With Safdie Brothers’ Cannes Contender (From Indiewire. 14 April 2017, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- First Look: Robert Pattinson In The Safdie Brothers’ ‘Good Time’; Talks ‘Twilight’ (From The Playlist. 14 April 2017, 6:58 AM, PDT)