Tommy Lee Jones in right in the middle of an Oscar race thanks to his performance in the historical drama "Lincoln." So what could he possibly do to top his role as abolitionist senator Thaddeus Stevens? Well, how about playing American icon General MacArthur in the upcoming historical drama "The Emperor?"
And as this new trailer show, they might as well start engraving his name on the Oscar right now.
Of course, like with "Lincoln," that will have to be for Supporting Actor, as "Lost's" Matthew Fox actually headlines "The Emperor." But this looks to be just the kind of movie the Academy loves, as Fox plays an aide to MacArthur who is tasked with investigating the role of Emperor Hirohito in conducting World War II. And he's got just ten days to find answers before MacArthur has to decide the future of Japan.
That's a tricky proposition. Deciding »
- Scott Harris
Similar News Items"Lost" (2004)
- The Atticus Institute – The Only Case of Real Demonic Possession (From Horror News. 26 November 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Kingdom Sneak Peek: Jay Does 'Curls for the Girls,' Hunts Nate's Attacker (From TVLine.com. 26 November 2014, 9:32 AM, PST)
- The Atticus Institute Blu-ray / DVD Release Details (From DailyDead. 26 November 2014, 8:59 AM, PST)
Tommy Lee Jones
- Review: The Homesman Takes Tommy Lee Jones Out To Pasture (From Twitch. 28 November 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- The Homesman – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 27 November 2014, 11:18 PM, PST)
- Second Opinion – The Homesman (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 26 November 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
Matthew Fox (I)
- Ten Years Later, What Are Members of the Lost Cast Doing? (From TVovermind.com. 18 November 2014, 4:32 PM, PST)
- Wahlberg is the 'Six Billion Dollar Man', Russell in 'Bone Tomahawk', Pacino & De Palma Back Together and More (From Rope Of Silicon. 7 November 2014, 10:30 AM, PST)
- First Look: Kurt Russell & Hairy Jowls in 'Bone Tomahawk' Western' (From FirstShowing.net. 5 November 2014, 7:04 PM, PST)