Who can make a Tatum
Out of jelly beans
The girls all wanna taste 'im
Especially 'round the jeans
The candyman can
Cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.
That's right, food-centric artist Jason Mecier, who last gave us the Kevin Bacon portrait made out of actual bacon, has handcrafted a new confectionary delight for the senses: a portrait of his majesty Channing Tatum in his "costume" (or lack therof) from "Magic Mike" made entirely out of Mike & Ikes (via Hollywire).
When Channing co-stars with Jamie Foxx in this summer's action thriller "White House Down," that might make a great opportunity to make a portrait of Jamie out of fox fur, or perhaps another one of Channing fashioned from over 1000 small portraits of Tatum O'Neal.
The possibilities are literally endless! »
- Max Evry
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Venice Film Review: ‘Ma’ (From Variety - Film News. 2 September 2015, 5:35 PM, PDT)
- Obama Looks Like Every Dad on Vacation in Photos for His Cameo on Running Wild (From Vulture. 2 September 2015, 2:46 PM, PDT)
- How to spot an undercover agent (according to the movies) (From Den of Geek. 2 September 2015, 7:28 AM, PDT)
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Has Become the Highest-Grossing Music Biopic Ever. What's the Secret to Its Success? (From ShadowAndAct. 3 September 2015, 9:36 AM, PDT)
- T-Pain Proves He Can Sing by Ditching AutoTune for Dodgers National Anthem Performance (Video) (From The Wrap. 2 September 2015, 9:36 AM, PDT)
- Actor Woods Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit Targets Twitter Users: Slander Case or Attack on Freedom of Speech Online? (From Alt Film Guide. 31 August 2015, 12:45 PM, PDT)
Magic Mike (2012)
- Sofia Vergara designs perfume for her wedding day (From National Ledger. 2 September 2015, 11:22 AM, PDT)
- Summer Box Office 2015: Winners and Losers (From Moviefone. 31 August 2015, 5:41 AM, PDT)
- Taraji P. Henson On 'Empire' S2 (From Access Hollywood. 24 August 2015, 12:19 PM, PDT)