Who can make a Tatum
Out of jelly beans
The girls all wanna taste 'im
Especially 'round the jeans
The candyman can
Cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.
That's right, food-centric artist Jason Mecier, who last gave us the Kevin Bacon portrait made out of actual bacon, has handcrafted a new confectionary delight for the senses: a portrait of his majesty Channing Tatum in his "costume" (or lack therof) from "Magic Mike" made entirely out of Mike & Ikes (via Hollywire).
When Channing co-stars with Jamie Foxx in this summer's action thriller "White House Down," that might make a great opportunity to make a portrait of Jamie out of fox fur, or perhaps another one of Channing fashioned from over 1000 small portraits of Tatum O'Neal.
The possibilities are literally endless! »
- Max Evry
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Batman and Emmet Take the Batwing for a Spin in The Lego Movie Banner (From MovieWeb. 4 December 2013, 1:06 PM, PST)
- Trick Shot Titus Schools Channing Tatum and Bradley Cooper (From The Backlot. 4 December 2013, 6:12 AM, PST)
- Who Is Oscar Isaac? 11 Movies Featuring the 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Star (Video) (From Moviefone. 4 December 2013, 1:00 AM, PST)
- High resolution banner and new stills from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 4 December 2013, 1:14 PM, PST)
- Annie Photo Shows Jamie Foxx and Quvenzhane Wallis In A Musical Moment (From Cinema Blend. 4 December 2013, 1:07 PM, PST)
- Check out the first photo of Jamie Foxx and Quvenzhané Wallis in Annie (From JoBlo. 4 December 2013, 9:20 AM, PST)
Magic Mike (2012)
- ‘American Hustle’ Hot, But Who Really Got a Boost From NY Film Critics? (From Variety - Film News. 3 December 2013, 3:19 PM, PST)
- Nyfcc Selects Movie Stars in the Acting Categories (From Alt Film Guide. 3 December 2013, 2:36 PM, PST)
- 'American Hustle' wins best picture from New York Film Critics Circle (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 3 December 2013, 10:00 AM, PST)