Who can make a Tatum
Out of jelly beans
The girls all wanna taste 'im
Especially 'round the jeans
The candyman can
Cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.
That's right, food-centric artist Jason Mecier, who last gave us the Kevin Bacon portrait made out of actual bacon, has handcrafted a new confectionary delight for the senses: a portrait of his majesty Channing Tatum in his "costume" (or lack therof) from "Magic Mike" made entirely out of Mike & Ikes (via Hollywire).
When Channing co-stars with Jamie Foxx in this summer's action thriller "White House Down," that might make a great opportunity to make a portrait of Jamie out of fox fur, or perhaps another one of Channing fashioned from over 1000 small portraits of Tatum O'Neal.
The possibilities are literally endless! »
- Max Evry
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Celebrities Ice Bucket Challenge Videos: What to Wear From Nothing to Everything (From Us Weekly. 22 August 2014, 5:48 AM, PDT)
- Als Ice Bucket Roundup: Shia Labeouf, Kristen Stewart and More (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 August 2014, 7:45 PM, PDT)
- Only Channing Tatum Can Make the Ice Bucket Challenge Look Romantic (From Popsugar. 21 August 2014, 7:37 AM, PDT)
- 'Sinister Six' Will Include Mysterio and Kraven (From MovieWeb. 22 August 2014, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- The Amazing Spider-man 2 Blu-ray Special Features Offers up a Look at the Visual Effects (From Collider.com. 22 August 2014, 12:26 PM, PDT)
- The Amazing Spider-man 2 VFX Featurette (From ComicBookMovie. 22 August 2014, 12:52 AM, PDT)
Magic Mike (2012)
- Joe Manganiello Admits He Practices His Magic Mike Moves on Sofía Vergara (So Jealous!)—Watch! (From E! Online. 19 August 2014, 7:04 PM, PDT)
- Riley Keough Is Engaged to Ben Smith-Petersen (From PEOPLE.com. 15 August 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Riley Keough Engaged To Stuntman Boyfriend Ben Smith-Peterson (From Uinterview. 14 August 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)