We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including NCIS, Pretty Little Liars, Criminal Minds and Grey’s Anatomy!
1 | How bittersweet was it for Fringe‘s Walter to wax paternal about his new levels of love for Peter just as he gleans that he won’t make it to the end of this story? That said, who else let out an audible squee! when they saw who’d be back in the finale promo?
2 | As fun as it was cleavage to see »
- Team TVLine
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Jennifer Lopez Responds to Marc Anthony Divorce Papers (From PEOPLE.com. 6 December 2013, 2:35 PM, PST)
- The Next Live TV Musical: 10 Things to Consider (From Variety - TV News. 6 December 2013, 10:59 AM, PST)
- TV’s Holiday Chaos: Can ‘Sound of Music’ and Other Ambitious Shows Strike A Chord? (From Variety - TV News. 6 December 2013, 10:20 AM, PST)
"True Blood" (2008)
- Meet the Agents of NCIS: New Orleans — Plus a Few Off-the-Cuff Casting Suggestions (From TVLine.com. 6 December 2013, 5:50 PM, PST)
- Dominic Cooper, Ben Foster, Rob Kazinsky and Toby Kebbell cast in Warcraft (From Flickeringmyth. 6 December 2013, 1:56 PM, PST)
- Carrie Underwood Defends Controverisal ‘Sound Of Music’ Role (From HollywoodLife. 6 December 2013, 11:21 AM, PST)
Bradley Cooper (I)
- This Ain't California, Nebraska, Frozen: what to see at the cinema this week (From The Guardian - Film News. 6 December 2013, 10:00 PM, PST)
- ‘American Hustle’ Cast Honored With Ensemble Award at Palm Springs Festival (From Variety - Film News. 6 December 2013, 4:59 PM, PST)
- Jeremy Irons Joins Dev Patel In the biopic of Srinivasa Ramanuja: The Man Who Knew Infinity (From Bollyspice. 6 December 2013, 4:35 PM, PST)