Emma Stone dons nothing but a black bra and a completely off-the-shoulder leather jacket for the February cover of W Magazine, in what's easily the steamiest pic yet of the 24-year-old starlet.
Shot by famous photographer Juergen Teller -- famous for his iconic Marc Jacobs ads -- who worked closely with W's Editor at Large Lynn Hirschberg, Emma sports little to no makeup and brunette roots for the jarring cover. The Gangster Squad star is featured in the magazine's Best Performances issue, in which she talks about what movie makes her cry, how she has to try hard not to be funny and about her scene-stealing Oscars presentation last year with Ben Stiller.
Pics: The Amazing Emma Stone's Best 'Spider-Man' Looks
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- Lucky Louie, Ep. 1.08: “Get Out” bungles a statutory rape plot (From SoundOnSight. 29 July 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- 21 Couples Who Have Already Split in 2015 (From Popsugar. 28 July 2015, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise Has a Lip Sync Battle With Jimmy Fallon, Covers Hit Songs by The Weeknd and Meatloaf—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 28 July 2015, 3:57 AM, PDT)
- From Ben Affleck to Gwyneth Paltrow, Here Are the Top 9 Celeb Movie Cameos Ever—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 29 July 2015, 4:20 PM, PDT)
- 'Endless Love' to 'Eyes Wide Shut' - All of Tom Cruise's films ranked (From Hitfix. 29 July 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Bachelor’ Host Chris Harrison Slams Lifetime’s ‘UnREAL': ‘It’s Really Terrible’ (From Variety - TV News. 28 July 2015, 1:09 PM, PDT)
Gangster Squad (2013)
- 'Paper Towns' (2015) Movie Review (From Rope Of Silicon. 24 July 2015, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- Logan’s Run remake back on at Warner Bros. (From Flickeringmyth. 23 July 2015, 1:36 AM, PDT)
- J.K. Simmons Heading To La La Land For Whiplash Director (From We Got This Covered. 10 July 2015, 8:29 AM, PDT)