Emma Stone dons nothing but a black bra and a completely off-the-shoulder leather jacket for the February cover of W Magazine, in what's easily the steamiest pic yet of the 24-year-old starlet.
Shot by famous photographer Juergen Teller -- famous for his iconic Marc Jacobs ads -- who worked closely with W's Editor at Large Lynn Hirschberg, Emma sports little to no makeup and brunette roots for the jarring cover. The Gangster Squad star is featured in the magazine's Best Performances issue, in which she talks about what movie makes her cry, how she has to try hard not to be funny and about her scene-stealing Oscars presentation last year with Ben Stiller.
Pics: The Amazing Emma Stone's Best 'Spider-Man' Looks
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- Sarah Silverman to Host Political Comedy Talk Show for Hulu (From Women and Hollywood. 28 March 2017, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- Jessica Chastain Wants to Play Poison Ivy in Gotham City Sirens (From MovieWeb. 27 March 2017, 5:23 PM, PDT)
- Chris Hemsworth Blesses Instagram With a Very Casual, Very Sexy Photobomb (From Popsugar. 27 March 2017, 11:41 AM, PDT)
- Adam Sandler Expands Netflix Deal With Four New Movies (From Rolling Stone. 24 March 2017, 12:56 PM, PDT)
- All Nighter Review (From We Got This Covered. 23 March 2017, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Bobby Farrelly Outlines His Problem With Modern Comedy: People Are ‘Thin Skinned’ and ‘Sensitive’ (From Indiewire. 22 March 2017, 2:51 PM, PDT)
Gangster Squad (2013)
- Ryan Gosling Talks About the Secret Weapon in His Connection with Three-Time Leading Lady Emma Stone (From PEOPLE.com. 26 February 2017, 5:29 PM, PST)
- Mel Gibson Confirms Talks For ‘Suicide Squad 2,’ Plus 3 Times He Dissed Superhero Movies (From The Playlist. 16 February 2017, 7:25 AM, PST)
- La La Land Director Dishes on Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling’s ‘Organic’ and ‘Phenomenal’ Onscreen Chemistry (From PEOPLE.com. 12 February 2017, 11:13 AM, PST)