Emma Stone dons nothing but a black bra and a completely off-the-shoulder leather jacket for the February cover of W Magazine, in what's easily the steamiest pic yet of the 24-year-old starlet.
Shot by famous photographer Juergen Teller -- famous for his iconic Marc Jacobs ads -- who worked closely with W's Editor at Large Lynn Hirschberg, Emma sports little to no makeup and brunette roots for the jarring cover. The Gangster Squad star is featured in the magazine's Best Performances issue, in which she talks about what movie makes her cry, how she has to try hard not to be funny and about her scene-stealing Oscars presentation last year with Ben Stiller.
Pics: The Amazing Emma Stone's Best 'Spider-Man' Looks
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- New trailers for Rings, La La Land and Manchester by the Sea make our weekly news round-up! (From Cineplex. 26 August 2016, 1:27 PM, PDT)
- Wgtc Trailer Roundup #2 – Snowden, Narcos, Rings, Arrow And More (From We Got This Covered. 26 August 2016, 10:08 AM, PDT)
- Venice Film Festival Opening Night Gala Canceled Following Devastating Earthquake (From PEOPLE.com. 26 August 2016, 7:50 AM, PDT)
- Why Liking Bad Films Means You’re Smarter Than Average (From Flickeringmyth. 21 August 2016, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Toronto: Adam Leon's 'Tramps' seals sales deal (From ScreenDaily. 16 August 2016, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Toronto: Adam Leon's 'Tramps' scores sales deal (From ScreenDaily. 16 August 2016, 11:00 PM, PDT)
Gangster Squad (2013)
- Emma Stone Sings Melancholy Tune in Stunning ‘La La Land’ Teaser Trailer (From Variety - Film News. 23 August 2016, 11:48 AM, PDT)
- Ryan Gosling passes the mic to Emma Stone in new ‘La La Land’ preview (From Hitfix. 23 August 2016, 11:43 AM, PDT)
- Emma Stone Serenades With a Sweet Melody in the Dreamy Trailer For La La Land (From BuzzSugar. 23 August 2016, 8:05 AM, PDT)