So much for the thrill of victory on "Suits." Daniel Hardman may be gone, but the troubles of Harvey, Mike and the rest are just getting started as season 2 resumes with new episodes. And thank goodness -- television is so much better when life sucks.
We all fall apart in the face of loss. It's a natural part of the human condition -- when something rocks our world to its core, decision-making is often the first thing to go.
Mike's world hasn't just been rocked, it's been shattered.
Think about it this way: Who does Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams) have in his world, now that his grandmother is gone? He has lost Trevor. Jenny walked away. Mike doesn't really have any other friends, and except for his work, he is completely alone.
You'd probably smoke some pot and reconnect with your first love too.
Not that any »
Similar News ItemsBatman (1989)
- A Young Bruce Wayne Will Be Featured on Batman TV Series Gotham (From MovieWeb. 7 December 2013, 9:38 AM, PST)
- Product Spotlight: Batman: 1989 Limited Edition 2-cd Set (From Legions of Gotham. 7 December 2013, 2:00 AM, PST)
- Han Solo Blaster -- For Sale ... In Epic Prop Auction (From TMZ. 6 December 2013, 12:20 AM, PST)
- TVLine Items: Nikita Faves Reunite for 12 Monkeys, Potter Vet Joins The Strain and More (From TVLine.com. 22 November 2013, 11:46 AM, PST)
- 'Blue Bloods': Vanessa Ray's mom is a show superfan (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 15 November 2013, 11:30 AM, PST)
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Troian Bellisario and 'Suits' Patrick J. Adams - most adorable couple ever? (From Pop2it. 14 November 2013, 11:00 AM, PST)
- We've Updated 'The Chanukah Song' with 2013-Appropriate Celebrities (You're Welcome) (From PEOPLE.com. 27 November 2013, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Suits renewed for a fourth season (From Flickeringmyth. 24 October 2013, 11:26 PM, PDT)
- Kelly Clarkson loves 'Suits,' dogs and Rick Hoffman on Twitter (From Pop2it. 24 October 2013, 7:51 PM, PDT)