The second season of Workaholics performed significantly better in the ratings than season one. Will the ratings continue to grow in season three or will they fall? Will the show be cancelled or renewed? We'll have to wait and see.
The third season episodes typically air on Tuesday Wednesday nights on Comedy Central. There are 20 installments. The show features the talents of Blake Anderson, Adam DeVine, Anders Holm, Maribeth Monroe, Jillian Bell, Erik Griffin, and Waymond Lee.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.41 million total viewers.
Episode 03-20: Wednesday, 03/20/13 (season finale)
0.7 demo rating (0% change) with 1.24 million (+3% change).
Season averages: 0.85 in the demo with 1.41 million. »
Similar News ItemsComedy Central [us]
- 19 Ending or Cancelled TV Shows for the 2014-15 Season (From TVSeriesFinale. 15 September 2014, 10:07 AM, PDT)
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Shuffle: Comic Pete Davidson Joins As Featured Player (From Variety - TV News. 15 September 2014, 7:50 AM, PDT)
- Pete Davidson Joins Saturday Night Live as New Featured Player (From E! Online. 15 September 2014, 6:59 AM, PDT)
Erik Griffin (II)
- Find Out When Your Favorite Comedy Central Shows Premiere This Fall (From Moviefone. 4 August 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood’s New Leaders: Agents (From Variety - Film News. 23 October 2013, 8:27 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood’s New Leaders: Agents (From Variety - TV News. 23 October 2013, 8:27 AM, PDT)
- Everything you need to know about new 'SNL' player Pete Davidson (From EW.com - PopWatch. 15 September 2014, 7:36 AM, PDT)
- Pete Davidson added to 'Saturday Night Live' as featured player (From EW.com - Inside TV. 15 September 2014, 6:48 AM, PDT)
- Robert DeNiro & Anne Hathaway Do Tai Chi Filming 'The Intern' In Brooklyn (From Uinterview. 10 September 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)