The second season of Workaholics performed significantly better in the ratings than season one. Will the ratings continue to grow in season three or will they fall? Will the show be cancelled or renewed? We'll have to wait and see.
The third season episodes typically air on Tuesday Wednesday nights on Comedy Central. There are 20 installments. The show features the talents of Blake Anderson, Adam DeVine, Anders Holm, Maribeth Monroe, Jillian Bell, Erik Griffin, and Waymond Lee.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.41 million total viewers.
Episode 03-20: Wednesday, 03/20/13 (season finale)
0.7 demo rating (0% change) with 1.24 million (+3% change).
Season averages: 0.85 in the demo with 1.41 million. »
Similar News ItemsComedy Central [us]
- Jon Stewart talks 'The Nightly Show,' Larry Wilmore, and giving a voice to underdogs (From EW.com - Inside TV. 18 December 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Comedy Central Promotes West Coast Development Exec (From Variety - TV News. 17 December 2014, 6:03 AM, PST)
- Comedy Central UK commissions full Drunk History series (From Digital Spy - TV news. 3 December 2014, 7:53 AM, PST)
Erik Griffin (II)
- Find Out When Your Favorite Comedy Central Shows Premiere This Fall (From Moviefone. 4 August 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood’s New Leaders: Agents (From Variety - Film News. 23 October 2013, 8:27 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood’s New Leaders: Agents (From Variety - TV News. 23 October 2013, 8:27 AM, PDT)
- Kick off your new year with new 'Broad City' and 'Workaholics' episodes (From Hitfix. 9 December 2014, 11:23 AM, PST)
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Anna Kendrick Character Poster (From MovieWeb. 22 November 2014, 8:23 AM, PST)
- Trailer for Pitch Perfect 2 Arrives Online (From Worst Previews. 21 November 2014, 5:16 AM, PST)