The second season of Workaholics performed significantly better in the ratings than season one. Will the ratings continue to grow in season three or will they fall? Will the show be cancelled or renewed? We'll have to wait and see.
The third season episodes typically air on Tuesday Wednesday nights on Comedy Central. There are 20 installments. The show features the talents of Blake Anderson, Adam DeVine, Anders Holm, Maribeth Monroe, Jillian Bell, Erik Griffin, and Waymond Lee.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.41 million total viewers.
Episode 03-20: Wednesday, 03/20/13 (season finale)
0.7 demo rating (0% change) with 1.24 million (+3% change).
Season averages: 0.85 in the demo with 1.41 million. »
Similar News ItemsComedy Central [us]
- Comedy Central’s New Sketch Show Takes Suggestions From Social Media (From Tubefilter News. 28 July 2014, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- Comedy Central Launches Improv Sketch Show Based on Viewer Tweets (From Variety - TV News. 28 July 2014, 12:58 PM, PDT)
- Drunk History, Nathan for You: Third Seasons for Comedy Central Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 July 2014, 1:39 AM, PDT)
Erik Griffin (II)
- Hollywood’s New Leaders: Agents (From Variety - Film News. 23 October 2013, 8:27 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood’s New Leaders: Agents (From Variety - TV News. 23 October 2013, 8:27 AM, PDT)
- 'Arrested Development': Season 4 binge recap! (From EW.com - PopWatch. 25 May 2013, 8:59 PM, PDT)
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Set Photos Promise an Epic Pillow Fight (From MovieWeb. 18 July 2014, 3:23 PM, PDT)
- The 2014 Teen Choice Awards Reveals Their Very Long List Of Nominees (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 July 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Pretty Little Liars, Glee Ride Second Wave of Teen Choice Nominations (From TVLine.com. 17 July 2014, 2:10 PM, PDT)