The second season of Workaholics performed significantly better in the ratings than season one. Will the ratings continue to grow in season three or will they fall? Will the show be cancelled or renewed? We'll have to wait and see.
The third season episodes typically air on Tuesday Wednesday nights on Comedy Central. There are 20 installments. The show features the talents of Blake Anderson, Adam DeVine, Anders Holm, Maribeth Monroe, Jillian Bell, Erik Griffin, and Waymond Lee.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.41 million total viewers.
Episode 03-20: Wednesday, 03/20/13 (season finale)
0.7 demo rating (0% change) with 1.24 million (+3% change).
Season averages: 0.85 in the demo with 1.41 million. »
Similar News ItemsComedy Central [us]
- Here's Everything Comedy Central Should Roast Justin Bieber About (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 January 2015, 3:24 PM, PST)
- Comedy Central Targets Bieber For Next Roast (From Film-Book. 20 January 2015, 10:53 AM, PST)
- Justin Bieber to Be Roasted on Comedy Central (From PEOPLE.com. 20 January 2015, 10:05 AM, PST)
Erik Griffin (II)
- Kick off your new year with new 'Broad City' and 'Workaholics' episodes (From Hitfix. 9 December 2014, 11:23 AM, PST)
- Find Out When Your Favorite Comedy Central Shows Premiere This Fall (From Moviefone. 4 August 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood’s New Leaders: Agents (From Variety - Film News. 23 October 2013, 8:27 AM, PDT)
- Workaholics: Season Five Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 January 2015, 4:02 PM, PST)
- We drink three rounds with the guys from 'Workaholics' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 23 January 2015, 6:32 AM, PST)
- Watch the guys of 'Workaholics' drink beer and impersonate each other (From EW.com - PopWatch. 22 January 2015, 1:26 PM, PST)